TRESemme 5x smoother and silkier hair conditoner Reviews
#130 in Conditioner

May 27, 2019

But this all the time

Tressemme gives you a salon feel , and really helps moisturize , and help over bleached,fried , broken hair. Makes your hair feel silky smooth. Also leaves hair smelling fantastic.

April 05, 2019

This is the only shampoo that I will uself.

This product works as it says. It makes my hair smooth and manageable. Out of all the different shampoos out there this is the best. I tried others but this does the job.

March 18, 2019

J’adore!!

Renforce les cheveux, maîtrise les cheveux fous et les adoucis, un démêlant et un anti-frisottis c’est merveilleux! Je le recommande à tous mes amis-es.

1.7/5

March 12, 2019

It's alright

I didn't notice a difference really from regular conditioner and this one. It's pretty much the same. I didn't see the silliness or super smoothness..

January 30, 2019

I would buy this over and over

I use this product daily and find it’s the only shampoo and conditioner that keeps my hair feeling silky and smooth and keeps the frizz away! I will Recommend to anyone with dry frizzy hair.

September 17, 2018
    Texas, United States

I would definitely buy this again

My hair feels so nice and smooth. And after it dried it was manageable and shiny. My hair is usually frizzy and curly. I will definitely buy it again.

June 27, 2018

the only brand kind i buy

i love this condintioner. my hair has never been so silky or so smooth! not to mention always leaving it tangle free. i highly reccomend. i will use this product again and again

May 01, 2018

Great Conditioner

I will definitely be using this again. Makes my hair feel super soft and I have noticed I have been losing less hair during the day. I think it's a great conditioner, especially at this price point.

March 17, 2018

Parfait pour mes cheveux frisés

J'adore ce produit. Il hydrate bien et démêle à merveille mes cheveux frisés. De plus il sent très bon, tout en ayant un parfum discret. Il laisse mes cheveux doux tout en réduisant les frisottis.

March 09, 2018

Not worth it

I have thick course curly hair and it actually makes it worse. I don’t know if it’s alcohol in it or what but it’s just a terrible product. It feels ok when in use but after you get out your hair feels brittle. Not worth it.