Trident Splash Vanilla Mint Gum

Trident Splash Vanilla Mint Gum Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 113 in Gum

May 24, 2017

I'm a big fan of all the splash gums but vanilla mint is definitely my favorite! I just love how when you bite into your gum you get a "splash' of juice and flavour ! I find this helps alot with the flavour lasting such a long time ! The only thing I would change is maybe make them a little bigger I always find myself piping two prices at once! You can find this gum at pretty much any corner store or grocery store and if you haven't tried this or any flavour of "splash gum" I would highly recommend that you do!

May 23, 2017

You have to try Tridents Splash Vanilla Mint gum to know just how good it is . Never in a million years would I think mint and vanilla would go together , but they do . My friend worked for Cadbury so I would get free stuff or huge bags full of everything for $20 dollars . This gum was in the bags a lot . It has lots of flavour and a squirt of vanilla mint would splash out when you would chew . The taste would last a long time too . I highly recommend this gum .

May 15, 2017

Vanilla is one of my favourite generic flavours but HELLO mint & vanilla together!? I don't buy gum often but when I do it's Tridents Vanilla Mint Splash or 5 GUM in Winter Mint I believe.

June 12, 2016

First of all, I know the flavors sound awful, but they are actually amazing together! The gum itself doesn't last very long but while there is still flavor it is so good. I love the fact that it is a splash gum, even though there gelatin inside so vegetarians can't chew it. I am in love with this gum and will continue to buy it!

May 11, 2016

this gum is pretty good, I wasn't quite sure what it would taste like with vanilla but it goes very good with the mint flavor. The gum has a long lasting taste

January 13, 2016

I'm a person that can't go without chewing gum. This is one of my favorite gums. I love the little splash of flavour it has and the minty vanilla is amazing.

January 12, 2016

My favourite flavour of gum by far. It's so good. I love the vanilla taste it has. I could easily go through 2 packs of this a day if I could!

January 11, 2016

I do not like this flavor. I'm not sure what it is about it, I just don't like it. It's too vanilla-y or something. Just tastes odd. Flavor does last a long time and the price is good.

January 11, 2016

This gum has a nice refreshing taste. The mint and vanilla flavour pair well together.

July 01, 2015

This gum is soo amazing and exciting to chew. Wen you first pop one into your mouth you get a burst of flavour with the vanilla mint in the middle, such a fresh surprise!

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge