Triscuit Crackers - Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil

Triscuit Crackers - Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 133 in Crackers

June 05, 2017

These crackers taste really good they come in all kinds of flavors, and they are really good with dip. I wouldn't recommend buying these unless your planning to buy dip as they are really dry.

April 27, 2017

When I came across the different flavors of Triscuit Crackers I just had to try them all. The one that we enjoyed the most was the Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil. They taste great with or without something on them.

April 10, 2017

My go to cracker!!! This is my favourite! I match it up with cheese, pickles, spreads and dips! This is a staple in my pantry. Unfortunately, it isn't the most nutritional snack available-- but it tastes sooooo good!!!!

March 28, 2017

These are one of my new favourite flavours of crackers. I paired them with salami/prosciutto, medium cheddar, and brie and I was not disappointed with any of the combinations. They are also quite good on their own. I enjoyed the crisp texture of the chips, and the flavour of the pepper was quite prominent.

March 03, 2017

i always buy these! these crackers are super delicious and nice to put out as an apply with cheese and wine. they taste like they are very expensive, but they are such a good deal.

July 01, 2016

These crackers are my favourite! I never liked the regular triscuits, but this flavor is peppery with a hint of tang. The only downfall is that each cracker is 20 calories - so you really need to monitor how many you consume. This cracker is served best with cheese. Yum!

April 26, 2016

So good. I love it. it is good to only a few in my family. The majority of the family loves them. I consider the delicious. They are also cheap. I recommend it.

April 10, 2016

I love the classic triscuit cracker. I have to say this cracked pepper and olive takes it up a notch. Full of flavor! I am big fan of pepper flavored anything. A lot of times they get more peppery by the time you get to the bottom of the bag not in the case with these crackers. Consistent flavor throughout the whole box.

February 22, 2016

These crackers have just the right amount of pepper . They are a great crunchy snack . Great with hummus . A must for a party snack . I am surprised my kids even eat them .

January 25, 2016

The Triscuit crackers always is a great filler for using with other ingredients to make it more healthier. As this is made with whole grain, it does beat most crackers that may not have an alternative to white grain. with the seasoning flavour for this one is on the light side, you taste more of the cracker itself.

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    ColourPop Shipping to Canada?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

prem added a new review for
    Forever 21 eyelash curler

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo