Trojan Ultra Thin
Good

Trojan Ultra Thin Reviews

Ranked #395 out of 523 in Remedies

Now with micro-thin technology! .05MM is our thinnest latex condom ever! Thinner than regular TROJAN condoms, but just as strong with a silky smooth lubricant for enhanced comfort and sensitivity and low latex odour!

April 11, 2015

This is a great product, me and my boyfriend use this brand all the time, we have been so happy with it because it's so thin that it almost feels like nothing is seperating us.

February 28, 2015

Its like my men don't wear anything !!!!!

June 12, 2012

Wow, what do I say without blushing!? Anyways, picked some of these up at the drugstore, and it has now become our regular "go to" brand. Boyfriend liked them (as much as a guy can like a 'raincoat' i guess, lol), they go on sale all the time and even at regular price they are worth every penny.
    Good quality, no issues at all and we have been using them for a while now. Will buy them again and again ;)

February 06, 2011

They are cheap, plus my boyfriend loved them so I would definatly recomend getting these for a fun time