4.9/5
#36 in Candy

Good - 0

March 28, 2020
    Kansas, United States

One of my kids' favorites

These are a favorite for my younger two kids. They love the flavor and often ask for them when we go to the store. My youngest's favorite part about them is the fact that they look like worms. Lol.

September 25, 2019
    California, United States

Love!!

I absolutely enjoy these! One of my favorite candies. A little mix of sweet and sour is good!! They aren't as sour but I would still recommend. A great little treat!

September 25, 2019
    West Virginia, United States

Great candy!

As far as candies go, this is a must have! They’re not too sweet but not too sour. These take me back to my childhood and they’ve tasted great since then. It’s nice to have a snack you can count on and this is one of those.

September 05, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Great

These are a great snack me and my boyfriend loves them these are actually his favorite candy. Full of flavor and sour in every bite definitely recommend to anyone

August 07, 2019
    Nebraska, United States

Love trolli

We live these teolli siur worm gummies always a favorite in our household. Just the right amount of sour and anything gummy is loved by all in our house. Purchase all the time and definitely will continue to purchase.

May 09, 2019

Will buy again

I bought these for my kids they loved them they said very sour so there a big hit with the kids they were doing is sour candy challenge had a blast will buy again

May 09, 2019

Perfect snack or decoration!

We had a Halloween party last year and let’s just say, the crawlers were a total hit!!! They were the perfect decoration that was so easy to clean up because you can just eat it. Before the night was over some of them definitely snuck away and got ate😂 so delicious!!!

March 06, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Yummy Goodness

If you love sour candy then I suggest the Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers. They taste delicious and give you just enough sour goodness that it will keep you coming back for more without leaving your face in a constant state of pucker. They come in some great flavors!!! Perfect little snack.