Tropicana Watermelon Fruit Beverage Reviews

Ranked #297 out of 2380 in Grocery

2.8/5

July 01, 2017

Watermelon juice

I just purchased this juice last week. It is fairly good and refreshing. It costs more than what I would pay for juice regularly but since it was on sale I decided to give it a try.

Upon having my first glass I did like it but it is not the true taste of warermelon. It's an artificial taste a bit like watermelon candy. I do find it quite sugary and I have been watering it down for my son and I.

If you mix it with some water and add ice cubes it's a great summery juice. A bonus to adding water is it makes the jug last a lot longer!

April 25, 2017

I don't tend to buy a lot of juice- but when I saw this I was intrigued and had to try it.
    So glad I did as it has quickly become a favorite in my household.
    Sweet without being overly sweet- and very refreshing.
    I like to add it to smoothies or in the summer make it into popsicles.

I find that it tends to be quite pricey- so I don't tend to buy it unless it's on sale.

March 31, 2017

Aucun membre de ma famille n'a aimé le goût trop artificiel de melon d'eau du jus Tropicana.
    Je ne le rachèterai pas et continuerai de boire les saveurs plus standards qui goûtent moins chimique et sucré.

March 30, 2017

I am not a big fan of juice and I rarely bought it at all until I discovered this watermelon juice and now I'm hooked! It can be expensive when not on sale- sorry but $6+ for juice is crazy, so I stock up when it goes on sale for $2.99 or $3.99. This juice is a bit sweet, I can't drink it at breakfast but it is so delicious!

March 30, 2017

This stuff is the best, I love the Watermelon flavour. It's not too sweet, a very refreshing drink and my whole family enjoys it! I have purchased this many times before and intend to keep buying it.

March 28, 2017

I'm not a big juice drinker, but i do love watermelon. So when i saw that Tropicana came out with Watermelon juice, i had to try it! I really enjoyed it ! The flavour is so yummy, and it doesn't taste like pure sugar, like most other juices i've tried. Will definitely repurchase this!

March 28, 2017

Tropicana makes such awesome healthy juice this watermelon stuff was a sure surprise to come by. I never drank watermelon juice so this was new, delicious as well

March 28, 2017

I received a free coupon for the Tropicana Watermelon Fruit Beverage. OMG Tastes amazing! I am not a fruit beverage drinker but I thought it would taste great since I love watermelon. So, I was in the mood for a vodka cooler. Mixed together vodka and watermelon fruit beverage chilled. Yummy! Watermelon,Grape, and apple juice concentrate. Pour it in your smoothie or just have a refreshing glass. Enjoy! It is pricey since it is NEW on the shelf, but I would purchase anyway as a treat.

2.7/5

February 20, 2017

No thank you. This juice is ridiculously sweet. The watermelon tastes so artificial, my kids won't even drink this. Even when the juice is on sale we won't buy it. I learned my lesson the first time. Take a pass on this one.

February 20, 2017

Tried this juice went it first come out and my family is hooked! We abousulty love the taste of it! Nice refreshing beverage that quenches your thirst.