Twizzlers nibs cherry Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 285 in Candy

2.3/5

June 19, 2017

Meh

I've never been a big fan of licorice, their scents can be lovely at times but they don't do much for me flavor wise. The flavor itself I wouldn't really describe as pleasant, it's very corn syrupy with maybe hints of cherry mixed in. They're very waxy and feel almost plastic like chewing on. Just not for me, sorry.

June 15, 2017

yum

I love nibs. I am not even a fan of cherry flavoured candy, at all, I find it so gross, but for whatever reason cherry nibs are delicious. They are the perfect consistency and so addictive

June 15, 2017

Can't Get Enough!

I love licorice but not black licorice. I really like the Twizzlers pull and peel licorice too. Nibs is one of my favorites because the pieces are small and the bags are perfect for sharing.

May 21, 2017

Love these, the have the twizzlers taste and texture but more condensed so you will be chewing a bit more. I remember hen I would go trick or treating and get little packets of these in my candy bag and being so happy about it. They taste really great and are really snack-able especially when you're watching a movie or studying.

May 08, 2017

Twizzlers has always been my favourite brand of licorice., and I have always enjoyed the cherry flavour, the most. Twizzlers nibs are a great bite sized licorice treat.

May 08, 2017

I love nibs ! I purchase them instead of liquorice when I have the craving ! I don't know why but liquorice tastes better in nib form. There not to sweet, chewy and purfectly bite size one of my favorite classic candies !

April 18, 2017

I love nibs there so soft and just right amount of sweetness ,love the cherry ones wish I could find black nibs ,I don't even know if they make black nibs .These are so easy to find always in grocery store or Walmar.t

April 18, 2017

Très bon au goût mais à consommer avec modération car avec 29 Nibs, on se retrouve à consommer 140 calories, 1g de lipides, 65mg de sodium et 31g de glucides.

April 10, 2017

I really like the taste of Twizzlers Nibs. I have been a fan of them for a long time. I remember trying them at Halloween one year. I was hooked. soft little potions chewy and packed full of cherry flavor Im a fan .

April 05, 2017

I love twizzlers cherry nibs so much more than the regular strawberry long twizzlers. I really like how they're bite size and much easier to get out of the package (and less noisy in a quiet movie theatre). They are great for making your own candy mix because of the small size. I also just think the cherry flavour is much more preferable. The nibs are soft and easy to bite into.

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Luv2SaveMeryem added a new review for
    Armstrong Cheese Old

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Free Schick Hydro Silk razor

gotmills added a new review for
    Canadian Living Magazine