Twizzlers nibs cherry Reviews
#3 in Candy

July 19, 2019
    Texas, United States

Only kind to never get tired of

Been getting this for as along I can remember now been getting for the kids . Love when they come up with never kinds of flavors and will be getting them till I get old and have no teeth lol sometimes I bite the ends and use it as a straw lol

July 09, 2019

Drool worthy

My favorite brand of licorice!!! Always fresh and never stale, Twizzlers Nibs are to die for. I never leave the store without a bag or two because my kids and hubby share my love for them too.

June 25, 2019

Good for movie nights

Personally I like the longer tube ones but these taste almost the same and are quite addictive especially when eating a movie or a TV show. It's easy to go through alot of these.

June 04, 2019

Cherry

I used to like twizzlers more than nibs. But the last few years nibs are like my drug. Fun to eat. Nice cherry flavour. I just have to make sure I take more insulin!

June 03, 2019

Will buy again

Twizzlers my child hood candy there very tasteful you get can get them very cheap awesome to snack at the movies my kids love them to I so would buy again

March 26, 2019

LOVE Nibs

I love them in long strands or in the little pieces, these things are damn delicious and addicting. Great value getting them at Dollarama for $1.50 medium sized bag!

1.2/5

February 06, 2019

Not for me

I know there are many fans of this licorice candy, but I am not one of them. Despite it being cherry flavoured, it tastes more like a bland version of children's cherry cough syrup. I also noticed these go stale very quickly. The nibs are certainly easier to eat since you can put the whole thing in your mouth and chew it until your jaw hurts rather than try to bite some off from a Twizzlers Twist and hope you don't yank your teeth out while at it. I think licorice is a taste you have to grow up with to like it, and that might be why I'm really not into this treat.

November 11, 2018

The perfect nibble!

There’s nothing like Twizzlers and I just love nibs! Not only a must have for the movies, they’re great for on the go and portion control. If there is ANYONE who hasn’t tried Nibs yet.....do it, go grab a pack now-you won’t regret it. #yourewelcome

September 24, 2018

Addictive!

I love Twizzlers. I keep these in my purse to snack on during my breaks at work. They're small enough to carry and I can just pop them in my mouth. They're so addictive.

September 24, 2018

So yummy

I love twizzlers they are so good. I love the size of them. I could eat the whole bag. My kids also live these twizzlers nibs. The cherry flavor is really good.