Twizzlers nibs cherry Reviews
#3 in Candy

March 31, 2018

the best

i like licorice as it is already but these cherry nibs are so good its not even funny. me and my kids always have them on our movie night with popcorn.

March 31, 2018

Guilty pleasure

As with most candy we really shouldn’t be eating this, but lol who cares. These are tasty, easy to eat, and in my opinion better than licorice. A good snack in the car, theater, or where ever you like to munch.

March 08, 2018

Nibs!!!

Twizzlers Cherry nibs are delicious!! they are a nice little snack that knocs to munchies aqay! Soft and chewy and a favorite of mine for many years!!!

February 27, 2018

could eat the whole bag

If I want a sweet treat I always tend to reach for these. I absolutely LOVE nibs!!! so good and very little fat content. No mess and my whole family enjoys them too. My local dollarama sells them in a large bag so it's also very cheap to buy.

February 26, 2018

I love nibbs!

I am always buying these as a great small snack to pick at. I love the taste and texture. I find the price is great if bought at a grocery store. Highly recommended product

February 23, 2018

sneak them into a movie. :)

TWIZZLERS NIBS CHERRY is my go to snack. Twizzlers are great too but the NIBS flavor packs a punch. Pre-cut NIBS are also good, but this way you get as much as you want. MMMMMM

February 20, 2018

Great for snacking especially during a movie!

One of my go to movie snacks. Love having it and has zero mess involved. My kids love it and ensuring minimal fighting over quantity shared - because it’s the perfect size!

January 22, 2018

love

love these delicious treats; not something i would pick up myself UNTIL NOW- i always avoided these for fear of them sticking in my teeth but they didn't at all, i have been enjoying purchasing bags of since receiving my sample nibs !!

January 16, 2018

i love nibs!

These are dangerouse lol, i have loved these since i was little,they are tasty and soft and i love them! definatey a great and yummy product,my favorite.

January 16, 2018

All the time

If these wouldn't ruin my diet I would eat them all the time. These are so great and tasty. I love that they are soft and chewy. They are just a great treat to have whenever I am looking for something different.