Two-Bite Brownies Reviews
#2 in Snacks

January 22, 2018

satisfying

these have such a nice rich texture to them, i can never just eat one. they're great if you're craving chocolate and they're not over to top sweet too.

January 11, 2018

Random snack brownies bite

If you found you have a hard time at school or at work, it is a good treat for you to have in order to relax. I am not too into sweet stuff, but once a while, I buy this at No-frills or food basic. It is very convenience that you can get it from Walmart, and the two grocery stores that I have mentioned. Do not eat too much since it is not too healthy at all

January 07, 2018

Yummy

Rich in flavor and moist...Good size so you can have just one and not feel guilty about it....You can also use them in recipes or dunk them in your coffee,,<3

January 05, 2018

Two or No see 'em bite brownies ;)

We call these no see 'em brownies as now you see 'em now you don't.
    I live with 2 other chocolhalics and these barely make it to the cupboard from a grocery trip.
    Easy go to dessert and a favourite in our household.

#1 des brownies !!!

J'aime vraiment c'est petits brownies ils fondent carrément dans la bouche

Succulents!

C’est bouchées de brownie ont un goût très chocolaté, parfait pour ceux qui ont une dent sucrée! Par contre, ce n’est pas une collation très nutritive et il n’en faut pas en manger trop souvent si on veut surveiller notre ligne.

January 04, 2018

Good tasting but..

I do enjoy these a lot! The only problem I find it that they are so expensive for how many brownies you get... It kind of feels like a rip off to me. Only buy when on sale!

January 01, 2018

So good

A!though these aren't healthy they sure are delicious. I'm gluten intolerant now so I'm sad that I cannot eat these anymore but the gluten free ones are just as good and really moist.

December 06, 2017

A great snack at a great price!

If you're looking for something healthy, this isn't the snack for you! Need something quick, inexpensive and delicious? Give these a try!

I love that they only come with three; it helps with portion control when that sweet tooth hits! You can often find these for $1 at the grocery store! What a tasty snack for a great price!!

November 19, 2017

Soft, moist and chewy!

I have such a sweet tooth and I crave sweets on a daily basis. When I am out and see a bag of two bite brownies I have to get them. These little bite sized pieces of heaven can be eaten in two bites ( hence the name two bite brownies). I love how moist and chewy they are and how they fulfill my chocolate cravings. I am ashamed to say when I have bought these I ate the whole bag on my own. They also taste great served with ice cream and hot sauce. Nothing beats homemade brownies but these are a close second in my opinion.