TYLENOL® Rapid Release Gelcaps Extra Strength Reviews

TYLENOL® Rapid Release effectively relieves pain at rapid speed. Its unique laser drilled holes help release medicine faster! Trust TYLENOL® Rapid Release: tough on pain, but gentle on your stomach, providing fast, effective relief. Rapid Release. Rapid Relief.

TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide commence à se dissoudre en quelques seconds et soulagent rapidement la douleur. Ses trous percés au laser accélѐrent la liberation du medicament. Faites confiance à TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide. Il est efficace contre la douleur, mais n’irrite pas l’estomac, et procure un soulagement rapide et efficace.

For more information, please visit Tylenol.ca
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Fast pain relief!

Want quick pain relief for headaches or general aches and pains? Then try this painkiller! It works fast as it dissolves quickly and gets to the root of the pain! A must have.

June 03, 2019

Easy to swallow and gives you fast relief!

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review. I suffer from migranes and occassionally back pain (from carrying a heavy child). I always have Tylenol (sometimes the normal pain ones, sometimes muscle targeted ones) on me, and was very happy to be able to try this new product out.

Over the past weekend I've had both a migrane and a sore back. I tried the Tylenol Rapid Release Gelcaps extra strength, and within 45 mins my migrane was gone. The pill was easy to swallow and I particular like the gelcaps (no fear of it being stuck in my throat). It took a little longer to help with the pain on my back, but that is a more chronic problem.

Overall, quite happy with the new product, if it doesn't cost more than the usual Tylenol brands, I would definitely choose this one :)

@TylenolCanada
    #ForWhatMattersMost
    @FamilyRated
    #FamilyRatedClub
    @ChickAdvisor
    #Gotitfree

Updated On: June 19, 2019

[update on June 19] Finished my first bottle and already onto my second. This Tylenol Rapid is AMAZING and kicks in so quickly I'm relying on it for pain relief for both me and my partner. Again, super easy to swallow and works SO QUICKLY! absolutely love LOVE it!!!!

Fast pain relief

TYLENOL® RAPID RELEASE GELCAPS EXTRA STRENGTH are great for fast and effective pain relief. And thankfully they don't taste too bad like others that literally melt as soon as you put them in your mouth and taste horrible. They are a little expensive though ..but definitely efficient.

Soulagement rapide assuré

Lors de mon dernier voyage au Mexique, j’ai attrapé un virus. J’ai fait de la fièvre et j’avais mal partout... Après mon premier comprimé, ma fièvre est descendue rapidement et mes douleurs musculaires ont aussi diminuées.

Quick headache relief

I am a frequent headache sufferer, so I was very happy to try out Tylenol rapid release gel caps. I felt a headache coming on this morning, so I took a gel cap. It definitely helps to take the edge off and didn’t take long to kick in. Will definitely try these again in the future. Also, they’re a small pill, and easy to swallow, which is great!

An effective painkiller

I received this for free from family rated, in exchange for an honest review based on use.

I always have Tylenol on hand, and find it very effective for minor headaches. I also suffer from migraines, and I tend to alternate between Advil and Tylenol when a migraine hits. I tested this product recently when I was suffering a weather-induced mild headache. It provided fast relief. It's very easy to swallow, and didn't cause any stomach upset.

If you need pain relief and Tylenol works for you, this is the version I would recommend.

June 03, 2019

Efficace la libération rapide,est-ce que sa en vaut le prix?

J'ai testé le produit lors de douleurs aux genoux. Les comprimés ne sont pas trop gros et s'avalent bien. Il est bien identifié sur le comprimé que c'est du Tylenol par TY et 500 mg. Environ 20 min se sont écoulées avant que je sente que le Tylenol agit. Le prix est un peu élevé considérant que l'ingrédient actif reste de l'acétaminophène.

June 03, 2019

Knee pain / douleur au genou

J'ai expérimenté ce produit afin de diminuer une douleur au genou qui dure depuis quelques années. Après mes séances de physiothérapie mon genou est généralement très douloureux. J'ai donc pris une Tylenol afin de réduire la douleur. Après quelques minutes la douleur commençait déjà à diminuer et très rapidement c'est devenu parfaitement raisonnable.
    Je recommande ce produit aux gens qui ont besoin de contrôler une douleur.
    Ce médicament fera maintenant partie de ma pharmacie générale.

I experimented that produce to diminish and ease a knee pain that I have for a few years already. After my physiotherapy treatment my knee is usually really really painful. So I did take a Tylenol to reduce the pain and after only few minutes the pain already start to be better and it was totally reasonable really rapidly.
    I recommend that products to everybody who needs to control any kind of ache.
    This medicine will now be one of the basic in my pharmacy.

Rapid Release Tylonol

I received this as a free sample from Family Rate / Chickadvisor. I tried it on the weekend as my knee was aching. I did not find that it worked more rapidly than any other Tylonol product, it worked in the same time. It also found that it wasn't as strong as the normal extra strength I take and it didn't last as long. I see no benefit in using this, also this never comes on sale. Normal Tylonol always comes on sale for really cheap. I will stick with what I normally buy.

pain gone

These Tylenol work so well and fast. I had back pain for a while I took two of these pills and with in 40 mims I was moving 90% better then I started the day. They are not to big so very easy to swallow with no after taste. I would definitely buy these tylenol rapid release gel caps. If you have pain and want it gone fast these work.