TYLENOL® Rapid Release Gelcaps Extra Strength Reviews

TYLENOL® Rapid Release effectively relieves pain at rapid speed. Its unique laser drilled holes help release medicine faster! Trust TYLENOL® Rapid Release: tough on pain, but gentle on your stomach, providing fast, effective relief. Rapid Release. Rapid Relief.

TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide commence à se dissoudre en quelques seconds et soulagent rapidement la douleur. Ses trous percés au laser accélѐrent la liberation du medicament. Faites confiance à TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide. Il est efficace contre la douleur, mais n’irrite pas l’estomac, et procure un soulagement rapide et efficace.

For more information, please visit Tylenol.ca
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Works Fast

I received this product free from Family Rated in exchange for my honest review. I got a couple of tension headaches this week and tried the Rapid Release Gel tablets and within 15 mins the pain was starting to go away and definetly took the edge off. About 30 mins from taking the tablets my headaches were almost gone. This was a true life saver as it can get really loud some days in my house with two boys but these tablets let me continue on with my day without cringing everytime my kids walked into the room.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Works well on my tension headaches.

I received Tylenol Extra Strength Pain Relief Rapid Release Gelcaps to review as part of the Family Rated Review Club. #gotitfree

In the past, I found that Extra Strength Tylenol didn't work well for me (the non rapid release) and my doctor suggested that I double dose. I still found that I had a lingering headache even when doing this. I had always went to NSAIDS first, but I am currently taking a medication that has an interaction with NSAIDS so Tylenol is what is recommended.

Since receiving the product I have had a few tension headaches and one of these pills knocked out the pain totally each time. I did have one really bad, migraine like headache in which I did have to use 2 gelcaps for it to reduce the pain with a bit still lingering. It was very manageable. I didn't really notice a difference in how fast it worked, but it does seem like it is more effective.

Would I buy this in the future? You bet. As long as I cannot use NSAIDs this will be my go to from now on.

June 16, 2019

Unique holes for fast absorption

Tylenol rapid relief gel caps have cool, unique holes that help the dissolving fast so pain can be gone much faster. I didn't do an experiment to see if they were drastically faster but I believe it did help my pain go away quicker than usual. It is extra strength which is my go to amount and I just take 1 and it seems to work for my pain. I'm sure it would work with fevers as well I didn't try these ones for that. I am loving the quick relief though.

Fast & Effective

I received this product to try from Family Rated. I have used Tylenol regular strength in the past but was pleasantly suprised how much quicker this worked. Being a mom of two small children I don't have time for headaches that take over. After feeling a headache coming on I took one of the Rapid Release Gels and could tell it was working within 15 minutes. I felt great again and didn't have to compromise with the quality of time I spent with my girls. This is my new go to pain relief in a brand we could trust for years. Will definitely purchase in the future. #ad

New Brunswick, Canada

Works on tough headaches

I was given Tylenol Rapid Release gel caps for free in exchange for my honest review. I get bad headaches on a daily basis, I have tried many pain relief products. This was my first time trying Tylenol Rapid Release Gel caps and I found them to be very effective on my daily headaches. Within 10 minutes I could feel the pain of my headache subside and it was completely gone within 15 minutes. I also get migraines but I didn’t try these for my migraines because I am on prescription medication that I need to take right away for it to work. But I will definitely be buying Tylenol Rapid Release gel caps again #igotitfree #chickadvisor #familyrated #tylonelrapidreleasegelcaps

New York, United States

tylenaol

we really like how this works so well and it does start working within 20 minutes that we noticed i buy this all the time for all of us because we love how fast it works and i would defintley recommand this to someone because like i said it doe sowrk very well

Efficace contre la douleur

J'ai été sélectionnée pour faire l'essai gratuitement des Tylenol Action Rapide gélules. Durant ma période d'essai j'ai pu en tester l'efficacité à deux occasions. La première étant un gros mal de tête. Le produit a été efficace et a bien soulager la douleur de façon rapide. J'ai du toutefois en reprendre au bout de quatre heures puisque la douleur avait refait surface. La deuxième occasion a été des douleurs au musculaires dos/cou suite à des efforts physiques. Encore là, les Tylenol ont bien fait effet. J'aime que ce soit des gélules à action rapide. Je les recommande et je vais probablement en racheter à l'avenir. Bon rapport qualité/prix.

#cadeau
    #ForWhatMattersMost
    #FamilyRatedClub

June 16, 2019

Works great on migraines!

The Tylenol rapid release gel caps are a great, quick relief for migraines. I could feel a migraine approaching so I took the gel caps and an hour later there were no symptoms. I was presently surprised as i havent found another tylenol product that is able to release the pain/pressure until now.

Decent headache relief

I had 2 tension headaches since receiving this product. The first time I had a headache it worked quickly (around 15 min to help). The second time it seemed to take longer to abate my headache. It's definitely a nice product to have around as it doesn't need to be taken with food unlike NSAIDS.
    #gotitfree

June 15, 2019

Definitely recommend to ALL!!!!

#gotitfree I'd like to say thank you for the opportunity Family Rated for choosing me as an advocate. I've always been using this specific brand since I was a little girl. Now I use it for my own family. The gel caps worked so well for me. I recommended to my husband and brother in law as well. They both tried it and are now using it for all their pain management needs. It's a brand we trust! The medication started to work within fifteen or thirty minutes depending on my pain needs. Easy to swallow and not hard on the stomach. I'll be recommending to more people and reviewing the teylonal on other platforms. #FamilyRatedClub #GotItfree #ForWhatMattersMost #TylenolCanada @familyrated @tylenolcanada