U by Kotex Click Regular Tampons Reviews

Go from compact to full-sized protection in one easy move. When it clicks, it’s ready to insert. Features:Designed small, protects big. Expands all around so you’re fully covered. Smooth tip so insertion is quick and easy.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

April 07, 2017

I have started using kotex tampons and there by far the easiest ones to use! and I always have leaks with other tampons but so far with these I haven't!!

April 03, 2017

Affordable and effective!! Discrete and small. My go to brand for tampons. No leaks, comfortable applicator, unlike many other brands. I love how compact they are! Would recommend 10/10 everytime

March 31, 2017

I rarely deviate from my trusty favourite brand of tampon but these changed my mind. Easy comfortable application and no leakage which is a big plus. Definitely another trusty go to brand.

March 29, 2017

I have recently switch from my regular brand that I was using for many years. And I wish I would of used Kotex before. Affordable and comfy. Plus I don't react to the pads like I do with other brands.

March 23, 2017

Avant j'utilisais toujours la marque Allways maintenant j'opte pour les Kotex U ils sont tellement confortable, je ne me rends meme plus compte quand je les porte.

2.2/5

March 17, 2017

While U by Kotex is my favourite brand of tampons, I cannot stand these kind! I have bought them on a couple of separate occasions and every time when I go to insert them the application " malfunctions", therefore leaving me having to dispose of that one and try again, usually to no avail. Cannot speak to the effectiveness of them as I usually end up giving up and going with another kind.

March 10, 2017

MY FAV BRAND OF TAMPONS! they are not expensive at all & i love how compact they are until you need top use them, they fit in almost any pocket or purse. They do not leak & are easy to use. i recommend

March 08, 2017

This is my go to brand for tampons, I've tried others but find I like these ones better especially for comfort. The protection is great. I honestly don't mind the price but I don't buy them very often...Havnt even used the last box I bought cause I Havnt had a period in like 3 months...

March 07, 2017

U By Kotex ce traîne partout ! Il est discret et facile a cacher dans un sac a main ou même mon étui à crayon. Avec son emballage de couleur cela ne paraît casiement pas que c'est un tampon. Facile a mettre aussi avec l'applicateur en plastique.

March 06, 2017

J'adore ces tampons. Ils sont confortablesur et faciles lors de l'application. Ils sont discrets, sans parfum et très "à la mode " . Jamais de fuites!