U by Kotex Click Tampon Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 246 in Feminine Hygiene

Go from compact to full-sized protection in one easy move. When it clicks, it’s ready to insert. Features:Designed small, protects big. Expands all around so you’re fully covered. Smooth tip so insertion is quick and easy.

May 25, 2017

These work very well i never have any issues with these.I don't like cardboard tampons so these are a great cheap alternative.The packaging is also super cute.

May 15, 2017

I find that with these particular tampons, I forget they are in there until I need to use the restroom again. I have a pretty heavy flow when I'm on my period, and they have never let me down. They are comfortable, easy to put in thanks to the applicator, and while they are not the cheapest tampons, you pay for quality!

May 15, 2017

I've used these tampons for a while now and they have always worked really well. I've never had an issue with them leaking or being uncomfortable plus the cool colors make it fun

May 15, 2017

When something as important as feeling clean and safe that you wont have a leak comes into question you always want to have the best in protection, & this is it! No matter if I'm having a lazy day on the couch with some icecream or im out at the beach with my girls im always as ease of mind knowing I have one less thing to worry about!

May 12, 2017

Je ne jure que par ces tampons. Petits et pratiques, ils se glissent facilement dans une pochette dans le sac à main ou dans la poche d'un jeans. Confortable et sans fuite.

May 11, 2017

They are super cute, and affordable. Packaging is all different colours. More absorbant than most tampons I think. I love them, and I don't think I will ever change my brand back.

May 09, 2017

U by Kotex is by far my favourite tampon brand, especially the click ones. The packaging is cute and they are just the right size to take on the go. I have been using these for years with no issues.

May 09, 2017

I love the products but found them to be not as absorbiant during heavy times. Using the heavy flow it was a failure and I went back to my original brand.

May 09, 2017

My go to tampons! I've been using them for years. They are very discrete with their cute packaging. Never any leaks! They will always be my favorite for my time of the month. The only thing I miss is the myth busters about periods on the box!

May 07, 2017

The ONLY tampons I buy. I think it's cute how they are colored and the size is just right. You don't feel it at all which is what you want in a tampon. No accidents. Will be purchasing in the future .

pathway2nowhere added a new review for

krysten26 added a new review for
    Werther's Mocha Candy

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Nivea Q10 Firming Body Oil

sjendersby added a new review for
    Pears Soap