4.1/5
U by Kotex Click Tampon Reviews

Go from compact to full-sized protection in one easy move. When it clicks, it’s ready to insert. Features:Designed small, protects big. Expands all around so you’re fully covered. Smooth tip so insertion is quick and easy.

October 18, 2017

Not Looking Back!

I first tried the product when I needed a tampon in a public washroom and was unprepared. The kind woman text to me offered one from her purse, after using U by Kotex that one time I have not used another product since. I love the sleekness of the tampon and the attractiveness of the packaging. I haven't had a leak yet and would recommend them to anyone who asked!

October 08, 2017

U of coarse

This is a product that I have found that works wonderful for my teenage daughter. She has tried and liked a variety of their products. I find coupons for this product frequently, and have also received free samples.

October 06, 2017

Only ones i use

These are the only tampons i find that work well for me, I hate other brands that unfold when you are using them, those ones hurt for me so these ones are perfect! i love the fact that they always have coupons and you can get a free sample to make sure you like them before you buy :)

October 02, 2017

tampinssss

These tampons scream high quality.. the packaging itself is awesome. its compact and clicks open to extend. you just have to pull it apart until you hear the click. they are small and can fit into your pocket which makes them nice and discreet. they also come in many fun colours and in the usual sizes tampons come in. good hold and do as they promise.

October 01, 2017

Only brand I use

This product is the only brand that I found to be effective. I prefer to purchase the combo packs that have a variety of types of tampons. Lets face it, not everyone can predict a heavy or light flow. I found it to be very realistic for the everyday woman.

Comfortable & Discreet

These are my favourite tampons. They are small and discreet, and also extremely comfortable to wear. I find some tampon styles don't quite work as well or as comfortably for me, but these are wonderful. I would definitely recommend them.

2.7/5

Not for me

I received these as a sample promotion and just did not like them one bit. I found them flimsy and not as absorbent as my usual brand. I will not be purchasing this in the future.

September 28, 2017

Discreet but gives great protection

I love u by Kotex becuase they applicator is small and comes in a discreet colourful pouch. The protection is what I look for especially on my heavy days. No leakage! Another great factor is there seems to be frequent sale so I can regularly buy them.

September 11, 2017

Great Value, I would buy again

There have been a lot of sales and coupons out for U products. I have purchased the click tampons, however I did find them to be a bit flimsy and had one that just didn't work right...if that makes sense! I would still buy them again because they are a great value and they are effective.

August 31, 2017

Très pratiques

Confortable, on ne les sents pas. L'applicateur en plastique permets de bien le positionner pour eviter les fuites. Jaime bien les boites contenant plus d'une grandeur