Ultra Defense Sunscreen SPF 50 Lotion
Amazing

Ultra Defense Sunscreen SPF 50 Lotion Reviews

Ranked #326 out of 376 in Sun Protection

The Ultra Defense Sunscreen SPF 50 Lotion provides UVA/UVB sunscreen protection from sunburn, damaging UV rays and the visible effects of skin aging in a sheer feel lotion. Visit bananaboat.com for more information.

June 27, 2011

This is the sunscreen I always use, mainly for two reasons...it's very reasonable priced (and you can pick it up at the grocery store) and because it comes in SPF 50 (I have very fair skin and burn really easily). I think this sunscreen is about average, its relatively lightweight, water-resistant, doesn't have much of a smell and goes on smooth. The things I don't like are that it is a little oily to use on my face, and tends to give me some facial acne (better than a peeling face, yuck).

July 03, 2009

This used to be my go to sunscreen until I went on a trip to Dominican and burned for the first time in my life. I was not impressed that it didn’t stand up to the hot Caribbean sun, so I decided to switch when I got back to Canada. My other qualms with it are that it is “water resistant” not “waterproof” so I have a feeling this contributed to its weakness. Also, when I took the bottle to the beach it became absolutely watery and exploded all over my hands when I opened it. I know many sunscreens become runnier when they’re in the heat all day, but this was practically water. I was not impressed and will probably not go back to Banana Boat in the future.

jennieMB has posted in the forum topic
    Nivea Q10 Firming Body Oil

KimberB added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

sojeles added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

Ellimay has posted in the forum topic
    Needing some work done