4.1/5
Urban Decay Chill Makeup Setting Spray Reviews

October 09, 2017

My HG - I will buy forever

I would give this product 10/5 stars if I could. It sets makeup without any stickiness and hòlds up through an 8 hour day. I keep a bottle in my purse for touch ups or a quick pick me up. The cool mist is so comforting as a refresher. A must have during summer. It truly saved me through that oh-so-fun time called menopause, when all women feel gorgeous. I would suddenly get so hot the sweat would melt my makeup and my anxiety about trying to salvage it in public made it worse. A couple of spritzes at the first hotflash sign made the difference between being able to blot through it instead of looking like something the cat dragged in. My youngest daughter recommended I try this and now she's my favourite.
    ; D

August 11, 2017

Holy Grail Makeup Setting Spray!!!

I have very dry skin and my makeup is constantly cracking and drying out, especially around my eyes and mouth. Its annoying and nothing works to keep this area moisturized and smooth.
    I LOVE this product -- I spray it around 4-5 times on my face post makeup and it keeps everything looking creaseless and dewy!!!! I can't go a day without this!

March 10, 2017

I just recently bought this in looks for a new setting spray. I really liked the features it claimed of a time released cooling and keepingmy makeup up to 12 hours etc. Now I was just thinking it would be just like the regular setting sprays with a just a tad more jazz and I was wrong this stuff is awesome! And you literally can feel the chilling! I would definitely recommend this if you're looking for something that holds your makeup very well and you don't feel a sweat lol

December 19, 2016

This product saves me from re-applying throughout the day. My makeup stays from morning to night. The spray is light. You receive lots of product to use. The bottle itself is chic, girly, and urban. It's definitely 'cooling'
    and 'hydrating' like it says.

May 16, 2016

This is by far the best setting spray I've ever found for my dry skin. It really helps to set my makeup in place, makes it last all day (even through heat, cold, work, meals, etc), and leaves my skin with a dewy finish. Love it!!

March 17, 2016

I have tried many setting sprays and this is the only one I really love. It gives me that glow that I want. I don't know if I'd recommend this one for someone with oily skin, I tend to have drier sensitive skin so this gives me a healthy look with a dewy finish. I love it, it's a little pricey for some but it's the only one I really love.

December 14, 2015

I really love this spray. If you're thinking about using it you have to keep in mind that it's for people with dry skin, so if you have oily skin this could be a disaster for you. It's honestly a bit expensive, but a price that I'm willing to pay for a good setting spray. Unlike other sprays I've tried it didn't dry out my make up and it did a great job at keeping it in tact. I'm not ready to say this is THE spray for me, I still want to try a few others but I will be purchasing this again in the future.

May 04, 2015

This is my favourite setting spray. I love the dewy finish it has. It doesn't take long to dry. I cannot say enough good things about this product. I have dry / normal skin and I find this is perfect for my skin type.

1.0/5

April 03, 2015

No where near as good as their All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray. Skip this one and go for that one instead.

August 04, 2014

I love this setting spray. At first I was like how can a spray/mist help my makeup not only look better but make my makeup last longer but it did! when you apply it has a very nice cool feeling. I don't know how it makes my makeup look better but it does I have acne so I use concealer and then cover it with powder to set it and sometime it can look cakey but one I use the setting spray it some how makes it all blend together into this prefect finish. My makeup last longer than it did before to, I had to go powder and touch up way more often than I do now in an 8 hour shift I only touch up once and that is just under my eyes and around my nose. I would definitely recommend trying this product out. I got it at Sephora :)