Prestige Item
Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray Reviews

July 20, 2019
    Alabama, United States

GAME CHANGER! ❤

I solemnly swear to quit being a cheap chick & indulge on this spray. I am always hesitant to spend đź’¸ on makeup, always a hit or miss. Ulta employee assured me if I did not like I could return. I was sold. I noticed a HUGE difference first time I used spray. Usually by end of day my face is melting off from sweat and my poor lil eyebrows are half gone from me blotting face. I can honestly say this product is a game changer. I do not care how much you perspire or glisten, your makeup is not going ANYWHERE. I can fall asleep without washing face and wake up with nothing but a lil smudge under my eyes. If you have oily skin, this is the setting spray for you. Makeup looks like it was just applied 8 hours later. I will invest in this product for the rest of my life. I HIGHLY recommend.

July 15, 2019
    Waltham Forest, United Kingdom

Can't be without it

I always make sure that I have a spare and a travel size a I love it so much. I had tried many setting sprays before this one and none of them are anyway near as good. Keeps the oil at bay and my make up looking fresh

April 11, 2019

Great

Before I switched over to pixi skin treats setting spray this was my go to. Controls the oil all day on my face from makeup wear especially on long days of work.

December 08, 2018

Love it!

I LOVE this spray. I have fairly oily skin and found this wonderful stuff while out shopping, it definitely does it's job. It keeps my face oil free for the time needed and keeps my make-up looking fresh. Great product!

2.0/5

September 04, 2018

Would not recommend

I would not buy or recommend this product again. It left a sticky/glowing layer on my skin making it look really oily. I didn’t like the feeling of it on my skin.

July 03, 2018

Urban Decay Setting Spray

I love this setting spray. It works really well if you have oily skin and keeps your makeup spot on all night. I promise you, you won't see any smudges by the end of the night if you put the setting spray on properly.

April 16, 2018

Keeps my oily skin in check!

I love this setting spray! It keeps my oily skin looking nice and mattified so I don't have my makeup sloughing off my nose like it used to, even with a generously applied setting powder. I team it *with* setting powder to keep my makeup exactly where it belongs, but have used it without setting powder with success as well.

February 23, 2018

Don’t even bother wearing makeup if you’re not using this!!!

I would spend my last $1 on this. It helps your makeup last forever! IE: New Year’s Eve. I got ready at about 7pm, sprayed this on and 7am when I woke up on New Year’s Day even my contour and highlight were still there. Just go buy it.

January 12, 2018

It works but not necessary

I bought this in an attempt to keep my skin matte throughout the work day and beyond . I have oily skin in the T Zone and used this in combination with a primer. First time I used it i found out the hard way you have to put it on before eyeliner! Used my Kat Von D Tattoo liner and the spray made it very sticky (my eyelids wanted to stick together!). It's very wet when it goes on and I feel like I have to stand still and wait for it to dry before getting on with my day. All that being said, it does keep my skin matte, but I don't notice a huge difference beyond just using primer.

maryx 385
    October 06, 2017

My life saver!

The Urban Decay De-Slick setting spray has become my holy grail! It helps to hold all my makeup on very well, and really cuts down on the oily look after a couple hours. I pair it with the De-Slick primer, and together they work amazing!! My only complaint would be the smell. It does have a touch of a chemical smell. Otherwise, it is amazing!