Good

Urban Decay Naked Illuminated Baked Illuminator Reviews

Ranked #117 out of 144 in Highlighter

April 13, 2017

I was very dissapointed in this highlight. It was the first one I ever purchased and I was looking for a strobing highlight to finish off my looks, and this wasn't it. I find that this highlight is very glittery, which does make it gorgeous for the summer when the sun his the glitter. But it is more of a glitter than a highlight, and it is very chuncky which can cause fall out down your face very often. I do not recommend this. Might make a nice body glitter though, going to try that!

July 02, 2016

I bought this in the shade "luminous", and it's such a beautiful illuminating powder! I'm confused why people assume this is a highlighter when it clearly says it's just a baked powder with shimmer.. It doesn't have much colour pay off and it's not supposed to! I LOVE IT! So shimmery and soft, adds just the right amount of sparkle without looking like you just threw glitter on your face and/or body. It adds a bit of colour, but I'm glad it's not too dark because that's exactly what I wanted: a light sparkle that I can use alone or over top of a highlighter. This is perfect to add to your everyday look for just a touch of shimmer on your highlighter, or brushed over your shoulders and face for a more dramatic look. Worth every penny!