Urban Decay Naked Illuminated Baked Illuminator Reviews

Ranked #146 out of 186 in Highlighter

June 16, 2017

Pretty!!

I really enjoy using my Urban Decay Naked Illuminated Baked Illuminator. I love the sparkles, it's really fun to wear. I also really like the packaging, the box is very cute. I am really happy with this purchase and would recommend.

May 09, 2017

This highlighter brushes on nicely and leaves the face looking shimmery. The one thing I am not so enthused about with this product is the amount of sparkle in the highlighter. I would have preferred a more subtle highlight, rather than being covered in sparkles.

2.3/5

April 13, 2017

I was very dissapointed in this highlight. It was the first one I ever purchased and I was looking for a strobing highlight to finish off my looks, and this wasn't it. I find that this highlight is very glittery, which does make it gorgeous for the summer when the sun his the glitter. But it is more of a glitter than a highlight, and it is very chuncky which can cause fall out down your face very often. I do not recommend this. Might make a nice body glitter though, going to try that!

July 02, 2016

I bought this in the shade "luminous", and it's such a beautiful illuminating powder! I'm confused why people assume this is a highlighter when it clearly says it's just a baked powder with shimmer.. It doesn't have much colour pay off and it's not supposed to! I LOVE IT! So shimmery and soft, adds just the right amount of sparkle without looking like you just threw glitter on your face and/or body. It adds a bit of colour, but I'm glad it's not too dark because that's exactly what I wanted: a light sparkle that I can use alone or over top of a highlighter. This is perfect to add to your everyday look for just a touch of shimmer on your highlighter, or brushed over your shoulders and face for a more dramatic look. Worth every penny!

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge