Prestige Item
Urban Decay Naked Palette Reviews

Everybody wants to look good NAKED! Far from a group of boring beige shadows, Naked Palette's long, lean, seductive case is packed with twelve gorgeous neutrals, including five new shades, and includes our pro-quality Good Karma Shadow Brush.

August 16, 2012

i bought this palette at Sephora last week and I loveeeee the colours...I have already recommended it to friends because the colours are so rich and last super long! One of my fave palettes I own :) going to get Naked Palette 2 this weekend :)

June 20, 2012

I found this palette is very versatile. You can choose colours that work well for the day at the office to ones that easily transition to a night on the town with your girlfriends! Its must have to your make-up bag.

May 24, 2012

I got this for a birthday present but I would definitely spend the money to buy it. I love natural eye shadows and this basically has every nude, browns, beiges, etc you'll every need. They also come in a mix of shimmer and matte which is great for options. I basically use this every day for class or for going out. It stay on well and the pigments are great even without primer. I'm basically in love with it.

May 13, 2012

This palette is amazing and is the only one I pack when I'm traveling. It's so versatile - it can create very subtle, natural looks but also dark, dramatic ones. It's warm toned and looks great on so many skin tones. The pigmentation of the shadows is out of this world and I need to use very little product to receive highly saturated colours. I also really like the eyeshadow brush that it comes with. It's soft and tapered at the end, which makes it easy to get into the eyelid crease and under the eyes.

It is definitely an expensive palette, but considering the high quality of the shadows and the number of shadows it comes with, it's actually very reasonably priced. The only thing that peeves me is it's $10 more expensive in Canada than the US, which I think is really unnecessary. The discrepancy shouldn't be that great. I picked mine up at an Ulta in the States to save a few bucks, but I've only seen it at Sephora in Canada.

April 25, 2012

Expensive but worth every penny. The colors are beautiful and anything but naked. It has to be the softest eyeshadow that I have ever worn and lasts for a very long time. If you can't decide if it is worth it or not, I would say give it try. You won't be disappointed.

April 04, 2012

I love this palette a little more every time i use it. Great as a go-to. (although, i do with that there was less glitter in some of the shadows - learning to work with them)

April 03, 2012

I don't like or use all of the colors in this palette but it is still THE go-to palette. All the colors have nice pigmentation and it consists of matte and shimmer shadows.

February 02, 2012

This is the only pallette I ever need. Natural and classic is my go to look and this pallette lets me achieve in so many different colour combinations. I like to use buck all over my eye lid up to brow, virgin for the inner corner and the brow and then whichever other colour i feel like for my outer corner.

January 28, 2012

Great for everyday use. Many colors to choose from. The colors are nice and complements any skin tone. I especially like the shimmer colors. I was really excited about the brush. It's very soft. The mini primer potion is a bonus.

January 28, 2012

It is an eyeshadow palette having only earth colors. The brush coming with it is really soft, and it also makes easier to apply the eyeshadow. It is a little price but it last for few hours and changes the look of my eyes drastically.
    I love it!