Vaseline Clinical Care™ Extremely Dry Skin Rescue Healing Moisture Lotion Reviews

New Vaseline Clinical Care™ Extremely Dry Skin Rescue Body Lotion delivers clinically proven moisturization to transform skin from very dry to healed in just 5 days. This rich yet fast-absorbing moisturizer provides intense moisturization to help relieve dry skin. Formulated with unique Barrier Restore Complex™ to help strengthen skin's moisture barrier.

La nouvelle lotion pour le corps Vaseline Clinical Care Extremely Dry Skin Rescue procure une hydratation éprouvée en clinique pour transformer la peau de très sèche à réparée en seulement 5 jours. Cet hydratant riche à absorption rapide hydrate intensément pour aider à soulager la peau sèche. Formulé avec notre Barrier Restore Complex unique pour aider à renforcer la barrière hydrique de la peau.

May 01, 2019

Wow, beau produit et efficace!

J'ai eu la chance de tester Vaseline pour la peau extrêmement sèche et c'est un produit qui est efficace et qui fonctionne vraiment bien! La peau ne reste pas collante après l'application de la dites crème, sans odeur, je vais acheter ce produit dans l'avenir c'est certain à 100%.

April 23, 2019

Very good cream

Vaseline cream is super great.
    It works very good and I believe it is very competitive with what is out there right now. The product is good and price is great.
    I recommend it.

April 22, 2019

Awesome product!

I loved this! Smells amazing (although it wasn't too overpowering...) and leaves your skin feeling so smooth (especially after shaving!) I highly reccomend this product and will use it again!

Miracle Lotion for Dry Skin

This lotion is actually the most effective thing for dry skin! There is basically no scent and it soaks into the skin with no sticky or greasy residue. Serious winter dryness is wiped away with the use of this lotion.

I have stocked up on this product. They should make it into a massive bottle and I would hoard that too.

I still use other lotions so I can ration the good stuff but when I really need a punch of effective moisture for dry skin, this is where I go.
    I should mix this with my other lotions for a different scent.

I love this lotion.

Dry elbows no more

I use this on my elbows that are normally crusty, flaky and just not cute, this really helped tame them and I feel alot better about wearing tshirt now!

A lotion that works.

I recently decided to steer away from my usual bath and bodyworks or department. Store lotion to save on money and my other go to choice couldn't be better. Vaseline lotions work amazing and help moisturize dry skin. This specific line from Vaseline did wonders to my legs and elbows ill be summer ready in no time :)

April 15, 2019

Awesome!

I highly recommend this product - bought it for my mom and she loves it! She was having a hard time with dry skin and I saw this product at the local pharmacy. Never used any other product from this brand but I thought it was worth to try. She is in love with it! I would recommend to any friend :)

April 12, 2019

Awesome product. I would surely buy it again and again.

The product is quite useful fordry skin. I use it daily and it is transforming my skin into a healthy and nourished outlook. It's creamy texture made my skin smooth.

AMAZING

This product is GREAT. It actually works to make my dry skin soft. It doesn't take long to feel the effectiveness of the lotion. I definetely recommend this lotion especially if you are having dry skin.

April 12, 2019

I have very dry skin on my elbows,feet,hands and back.I have been using this for a few months now and it has done better then any others i have tried in the past.