Vaseline Cocoa Butter Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin heal
  • Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
For more info, visit Vaseline.

October 13, 2018

Excellent lip moisturizer

This makes a great lip moisturizer. It lasts a very long time. I am still on the same tub from 2 years ago and barely used half of it through daily use. It also smells amazing!

August 01, 2018

Love!!

I absolutely love this product! My daughter gets really dry skin in the winter, this Vaseline works wonders and has such a nice scent. It's also great when I put on my face at night. Makes my skin super soft and doesn't clog my pores like most face creams do.

June 12, 2018

Staple, smells divine, works well

I use this for my lips, feet, nails, love the smell, just a good old reliable tub of vaseline with the bonus scent. I always have a few of these lying around, in the original and also this scent. Good for different uses.

April 05, 2018
    New York, United States

smells good

I love cocoa butter especially if it means cocoa butter in chapstick. I always use this chapstick but I always find the really really miny version. I have never seen a big version of it. Has anyone else? and I wish it came with an applicator. I hate to use my finger to apply it.

April 04, 2018
    Ohio, United States

great for winter dry skin

I use this everywhere in the winter before I used to get painful dry cracks on my hands due to being outdoors in the cold weather and I started applying this and it took it away. Also have used it on my face when its dry also helped. Love the light cocoa smell this product is a must!

March 13, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

Versatile and Effective

This Vaseline can be used for so many purproses. It’s great for lips as a replacement for chapstick. It can also be used on dry/rough skin to make it smoother. I’ve used this on my nose when I have a cold to soothe it, as well as on my feet when they are dry. It’s definitely worth the price and lasts so long.

March 06, 2018

Great for chapped lips!

I use this on my winter dry chapped lips before bed and in the am they soft as a baby’s bottom! I used to use the lip balm they sold which I can no longer find for some reason so now I just buy the large size. More cost effective too

March 05, 2018

Kate James

I was very impress on how much this cream left my skin so so soft an looking so healthy an brought the sun to it. Also great for tanning. I was very impressed with this product

February 26, 2018

Great Product!

I enjoyed this product and found that on my dry skin it worked wonders! I would definitely recommend this product. I don't use much of it as a little goes a long way.

January 30, 2018

Love!

The smell of this product is so nice! Much nicer compared to the regular Vaseline! It's perfect for chapped lips in the winter and works great! Also perfect for a stubborn patch of dry skin.

I find it less greasy than the original Vaseline but still greasier than I would like. That's the only negative !