Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion with Pure Cocoa Butter Reviews

With pure cocoa butter, moisturizes to help heal dry skin to reveal its natural glow.
  • Moisturizes to help heal dry and dull-looking skin
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
For more info, visit Vaseline.

April 20, 2016

Perfect for deep hydration! It absorbs very quickly, so you can apply it right before you plan on getting dressed, without feeling sticky. It also has a really rich, pleasant smell that isn't too overwhelming. Great product at a affordable price.

April 18, 2016

This smells fantastic the scent always puts a smile on my face. I have dry skin but I can always count on Vaseline Intensive care to moisturize and soften my skin. I love to use it after a shower.

April 15, 2016

Vaseline products have been a common theme in my home since I was a young girl. I have always struggled with dry, itchy winter skin that can be quite unbearable at times. Vaseline intensive care with pure cocoa butter not only soothes my dry cracked skin returning it to a silky smooth texture, it gives my skin a wonderfully inviting soft scent that smells like heaven

April 14, 2016

This cream is amazing! Totally moisturizes and smells soo good! Love that it is great for the family and I use it every morning before heading out especially! Great scent and Great product!

April 14, 2016
    Saskatchewan, Canada

This cream works really well on dry skin. It has such a nice smell, I love the cocoa scent. It does leave your skin a bit greasy so I like to put it on before I go to bed and wake up in the morning with soft moisturized skin. It's very very affordable and lasts a long time!

April 12, 2016

for me this cream was just average, i liked the cocoa butter scent, but i did not like the greasy feeling it would leave on my skin especially my hands. it did instantly nourish and moisturize my skin though. very affordable skin cream if you have problem free skin, for me it caused a few breakouts on the back of my arms especially

3.2/5

April 08, 2016

living in a cold environment i find that my hands get really dry. I have this product sitting on my desk and work and us it a lot. I do find it seems a bit greasy so only a small amount it needed.

April 04, 2016

I really enjoy the smell of this but other then that i found it to be just an average lotion. It was not as of effective as i thought it would have been.

March 31, 2016

I receve a sample and I love the smell of cocoa butter. I use it on my body the summer, because with the sun, I have to protect my self every day, and this product is perfect for me.

2.3/5

March 31, 2016

Vaseline intensive care cocoa radiant lotion with pure cocoa butter sounds like something amazing.....sounds like it will smell great, sounds like it will absorb great and sounds like it will be a great product just because of the Vaseline brand name.

I tried to like this product, I really really tried. But unfortunately for me the scent was not what I expected and it did not moisturize the way I expected it to.

It did not absorb as well as I would have liked and unfortunately did not keep my skin moisturized.