Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion with Pure Cocoa Butter Reviews

With pure cocoa butter, moisturizes to help heal dry skin to reveal its natural glow.
  • Moisturizes to help heal dry and dull-looking skin
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
For more info, visit Vaseline.

3.2/5

April 08, 2016

living in a cold environment i find that my hands get really dry. I have this product sitting on my desk and work and us it a lot. I do find it seems a bit greasy so only a small amount it needed.

April 04, 2016

I really enjoy the smell of this but other then that i found it to be just an average lotion. It was not as of effective as i thought it would have been.

March 31, 2016

I receve a sample and I love the smell of cocoa butter. I use it on my body the summer, because with the sun, I have to protect my self every day, and this product is perfect for me.

2.3/5

March 31, 2016

Vaseline intensive care cocoa radiant lotion with pure cocoa butter sounds like something amazing.....sounds like it will smell great, sounds like it will absorb great and sounds like it will be a great product just because of the Vaseline brand name.

I tried to like this product, I really really tried. But unfortunately for me the scent was not what I expected and it did not moisturize the way I expected it to.

It did not absorb as well as I would have liked and unfortunately did not keep my skin moisturized.

March 31, 2016

Coco butter is one of my favourites . I really enjoy the smells of this product. The lotion is not greasy and it makes your skin feel good all day long

3.2/5

March 30, 2016

I was very disappointed with this lotion. I did not find it very moisturizing. By that, I mean I did not find it very absorbant. It felt like it just sat on top of the skin.

March 30, 2016

I love almost every kind of vaseline brand lotion that is out there! I love the way the coco butter smells. Its very nice and soothing on my skin and works so well!

March 29, 2016

I love this product. The smell is amazing and it leaves your skin feeling soft and calm. I have used many lotions and seem to always stick with this as it works like it should and doesn't leave you greasy.

March 28, 2016

Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion with Pure Cocoa Butter is one of my favourite body lotions. It is very moisturizing without being greasy. It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and soft. I love the Cocoa butter scent. It leaves a nice scent on my skin without being overpowering.

March 27, 2016

#Vaseline intensive care cocoa radiant lotion with pure coca butter is like a beach vacation in a bottle. One the goes on with no gritty sand like feeling though! This rich cocoa butter scented lotion smoothed the rough patches on my skin as well as helped lighten dark spots. Plus it left me scented like a buttery rich coconut all day. Excellent price. Will buy again and highly recommend!