Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion with Pure Cocoa Butter Reviews

With pure cocoa butter, moisturizes to help heal dry skin to reveal its natural glow.
  • Moisturizes to help heal dry and dull-looking skin
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
For more info, visit Vaseline.

September 28, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love it

I am currently using this product and I love it. It smells great , leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated , and it's pretty cheap .
    I use it just about every day .
    It's not greasy at all .
    Would definitely recommend it to anyone with dry skin .

September 19, 2018
    Alabama, United States

Vaseline cocoa radiant

I love the Vaseline cocoa radiant . The smell is amazing. It feels different than regular Vaseline. It makes my skin soft and very smooth. Perfect for cracked skin . Very helpful for sensitive skin . I love it

August 16, 2018

So soft!

Vaseline Intensive Care win pure cocoa butter is one of my favorite lotions. It leaves my skin feeling soft and not greasy. Has a great scent that last a while and keeps my skin moisturized all day. Highly recommend this lotion.

August 08, 2018

Great for Daily Use

This lotion is a staple in our house. It's great for daily use becuase it's not too greasy. But i find that you do need to put it on a couple of times a day, especially when your skin is really dry for it be effective. My daughter has very sensitive skin and can use this most days (when she is in a break out it can sting her exposed areas that she has scratched too much). It smells great and is at a great price point too!

August 07, 2018

Great Moisturizer

Love this moisturizer by Vaseline! This moisturizer is super effective in conquering dry skin. This leaves the skin feeling silky smooth and hydrated all day long. The price of this is around $8.00 and its worth every penny. For this price, you can buy more than one. I also love the cocoa butter smell.

August 07, 2018

Love it

I live this body lotion and all cocoa butter body lotion. It’s a great product it deeply hydrates your skin, leaving it smooth and shiny. It also smell pretty good too.

August 03, 2018

so light

i like the light texture of this body lotion, not too greasy but does a good job in keeping my skin moisturized. i use it after shower. scent is light, not overpowering.

August 02, 2018

Love this!

I loved this body lotion! I use body lotion all day long, I hate the feeling of dry skin, and this makes my skin feel soft and smooth for hours. I have a bottle of this in my kitchen and use it after washing my hands or doing the dishes. I will buy this again!

August 01, 2018

Silk-smooth skin

This product not only smells like blossom, but also makes my skin feel super soft and supple. It moisturizs really well and leaves skin feeling soft for hours!

August 01, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Smells soooooo good!

I love vaseline lotions, but I tend to buy more of the cocoa butter scent. Even in winter, I can make it feel like I am on vacation just by the scent. My skin is always so soft and never dry anymore.