Vaseline Intensive Care Dry Skin Repair Lotion Reviews

Clinically proven to moisturize deeply with the first application and to keep dry skin healed for 3 weeks with moisture, after 4 weeks' daily use

• Leaves your skin deeply moisturized and looking noticeably healthier
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
For more info, visit Vaseline.

2.7/5

October 14, 2017

I still have dry skin even after using it!

I figured I would give it a try since I found it on sale. I found that even after I put the lotion on my skin was still dry. I have really dry skin all year around. Not even moisture for me

September 13, 2017

Nice product

Its a good mosturizer and does its job well but after reading several things about the bad effects of vaseline products I probably would buy another brand as a moisturizer

July 12, 2017

Fab for sensitive skin

I tend to get irritated skin on my legs. I think it is from shaving. Shaving makes my skin dry and then it gets itchy and irritated. If I use most moisturisers on it, it stings and becomes more irritated. I purchased this moisturiser as it is for sensitive skin. It is wonderful! It is fragrance free and very moisturising. The lotion is light and slightly iridescent. It absorbs quickly into the skin and leaves your skin smooth and refreshed feeling. Lovely moisturiser.

Ideal For...:
    Sensitive skin

July 07, 2017

Works well

I bought this over the winter as my skin was so dry and it worked well and worked fast. I keep one lotion at home and one at my desk at work and my coworkers keep using it all as they love it too. Vaseline is also I name that I trust :)

June 22, 2017

Not Worth it

Tried for hands and face in the winter, and my skin still cracks and bleeds, this is not the product for me :(

Other vaseline products such as their lip care, i love and find great for the amount.

The Intensive Care Dry Skin Repair Lotion worked at the beginning, but just isnt meeting my needs any more... will maybe try again when winter comes back. fingers crossed it works.

June 20, 2017

Vaseline is the greatest!

Personally, I love vaseline products. I feel like they do a great job in moisturizing and you can feel this in the thickness of the cream itself. It really hydrates your skin and is perfect for anyone to use. It smells great as well!
    Overall, i definitely recommend this product. In terms of price/quality, its fantastic!

June 14, 2017

on ne se trompe pas!

Premièrement la quantité versus le prix est parfait. La pompe en fait un produit agréable à utiliser. Ensuite la texture de la crème est légère, elle s'absorbe rapidement et a un parfum très délicat. Fait frais sur la peau et la sensation d'hydratation sur la peau reste longtemps.

June 13, 2017

Rockin stuff!

Nothing feels better than applying Lotion every day
    weather your legs are freshly shaved or not. It is an important routine in my daily healthy living. This stuff has "Microdroplets Vaseline Petroleum Jelly" that leaves my skin feeling Moisturized, Soft, Nourished, Smooth, Healthy, No sticky or greasy feel, skin is glowing with radiant non scented and well taken care of. I love this stuff!! Good price on Sales, good amount in the bottle.
    I do not like Pump bottle forms, as the lotion halfway empty of bottle the Pump does not work. Be nice to have a Squeeze bottle where you know you get the last drop.

June 09, 2017

The only cream I can use for my hands. I can't use any lotions that have scent (even this this isn't marketed as scent free, there is no strong scent from this product), and I also don't like lotions that are sticky or greasy. I have this moisturizer everywhere. At my desk at work, a small one in my purse and another one at home.

May 31, 2017

My all time favourite brand for lotions. I've been using this for years and will not change brands. It's effective. Keeps skin soft and moist. This particular lotion's scent is not my favourite. I prefer no scent. But the scent isn't strong anyway.