Vaseline Lip Therapy Cocoa Butter Reviews

Vaseline Lip Therapy Cocoa Butter is made with pure petroleum jelly and rich cocoa butter. It instantly softens and soothes dry lips, and Locks in moisture for healthy looking lips today and tomorrow. More info here.

January 16, 2018

I am in love with this!

I am in love with this! It has honestly been the only thing that helps my lips nowadays. My lips peel and crack so badly in the winter and I can't usually control it. I was given this as a present over Christmas and I am so glad! It has saved me from pain, bleeding and peeling. It is very moisturizing and lasts quite awhile before having to reapply!
    Highly recommend!

January 10, 2018

Love this product!

This lips product has saved my lips many, many times. I work outdoors and by the end of the day, especially during winter, my lips are sore and dry. I apply this liberally once I am home, and then before bed, and when I wake up in the morning my lips are hydrated and soft. I could not be happier with this product and would highly recommend it to anyone!

December 15, 2017

Great!

I really like this lip balm, I think it gets the job done quickly and my lips always feel very moisturized after using it. I like the cocoa butter scent too. The only thing I dislike about the product is that sometimes it can get hard to open it if you leave it in a hot place. Like a jean pocket for a few hours.

December 03, 2017

LOVE this product!

I put Vaseline cocoa lip therapy on overnight whenever my lips are feeling a bit dry or starting to crack and they are 100% better the next morning! The tiny little jar has lasted me an entire year and I use it most nights. I find I don’t need to put any chapstick on during the day either!

October 17, 2017

Keeps my lips soft and smooth.

I absolutely love Vaseline Lip Therapy Cocoa butter. If my lips are feeling dry I just apply a small amount and they are left feeling soft and smooth. I find compared to alot of other brands I have tried you don't need to frequently reapply for it to be affective. Just a few times a day. They come in small tins that don't open as easily as a twist top or ones with caps but I still like them. I'm not a fan of cocoa butter scented products as I find it a sweet smell and I'm not a fan of sweet smells other than when it comes to csakes and cookies. I prefer the rose scented baseline Lip Therapy more but this is such an effective product that will overlook the scent. Although Blistex is my favorite lip therapy this is a very close second.

August 26, 2017

Sale

J'adore ce produit. Il fait vraiment du bien aux lèves. De plus, la saveur est délicieuse sur les lèvres. Sa texture est agréable. Cependant , je trouve le principe peu propre de devoir mettre ses doigts dans le pot.

August 16, 2017

Best thing for lips!

I finally bought this when I found a three pack for $5. My only regret is not buying it sooner. It's amazing! Immediately upon putting this on my lips, they instantly felt hydrated and looked great too. I'm not a fan of lipstick on myself, but love a bit of shimmer. This was perfect. Sometimes I fear coconut flavoured / scented things as often it's too much. This is not. It's the perfect amount of both. Definitely a new favourite.

July 13, 2017

Great moisturizer!

I absolutely love this cocoa butter lip therapy from Vaseline! First I fell in love with the smell of it! It smells so sweet and warm. I apply this first thing every morning and every night right before bed to keep my lips soft and moisturized all day long. I've noticed that my lips do not chap or peel as much as they used to so they look and feel so much healthier! I would recommend the cocoa butter lip therapy to anyone who suffers from dry, chapped and peeling lips.

July 08, 2017

The best moisturizer!

I was so happy to find this! I use this daily and would be lost without it. I carry it in my pocket at work and in my purse too. I have them everywhere in case I need some. I don't use much just a little dab does the trick! I work in a hospital which is very dry so I apply often. It is very convenient sold in a small tin that can be compact anywhere you need it. They are usually easy to open but have had a few that aren't, after awhile they loosen up and open easier. There are different scents but this is the only one I use. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great moisturizer. It goes on clear which is what I like. You can buy this in Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart sometimes even in Convenience Stores.

June 30, 2017

FONCEZ!!!!!!!

Pas grand choses à dire sur ce baume à lèvre à base de vaseline.

J'utilise tout les hivers, hydrate en deux nuits seulement.

Vos lèvres retrouve rapidement leurs douceurs!