Vaseline Lip Therapy Cocoa Butter Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 887 in Lip Balm

Vaseline Lip Therapy Cocoa Butter is made with pure petroleum jelly and rich cocoa butter. It instantly softens and soothes dry lips, and Locks in moisture for healthy looking lips today and tomorrow. More info here.

April 27, 2017

I love anything Vaseline, so I'm here to review this. This really lasts a long time PLUS it smells VERY GOOD! It also leaves your lips soft without over doing it unlike the petroleum jelly. It's great for everyday use throughout the whole year, and whatever season it may be.
    I definitely recommend this!

April 25, 2017

A little goes a long way with this lip product and you won't need to apply every few minutes either, it applies easily, hydrates the lips, its soothing and a thin layer of Vaseline remains to provide protection. It is lightly coconut scented and tastes the same. The tin it comes in is rather cute and easy to carry around in my clutch.
    This is one of my Canadian winter must haves!

April 04, 2017

I received this product in my Christmas stocking and.have been using it ever since. It works well on dry lips amd it taste very good. It is a very small size that fits perfectly in my purse. I will buy it again.

March 16, 2017

I have had such a hard time finding a lip chap that actually works - this is it!! It makes my lips feel so good and not chapped anymore! I put it on before I go to bed and when I wake up my lips feel amazing :)

March 13, 2017

I love this product. It doesn't have a strong smell and it works amazingly! After about 30 minutes I notice my lips are not as dry. It isn't too sticky either.

February 17, 2017

This is all time favourite lip gloss by Vaseline! It smells so yummy and it soothes my dry lips. I wish they would put this in a tube!! I would buy it right away. It can be a bit mushy on the lips - so a little goes a long way.

February 16, 2017

Absolutely love this product. Best lip treatment I have ever purchased and live the look of the container. The smell and texture is perfect leaves my lips Nourished and soft.

January 29, 2017

I use vaseline lip therapy for my sore dry lips. Living in the North its super cold and dry here and this is the best remedy I can use for my life. I like how soft and sore free my lips are when I use this. The price is perfect and I like how smooth it applies on my lips

January 29, 2017

I love this product! It is my go to winter lip repair product. Chapped and cut lips are nothing for this product. It is very soothing and helps repair any damage.

January 27, 2017

My lips are very chapped and I tought this would help.

Unfortunalety the formula is just a bit to dry for my already dry lips. Had to reapply very often. I would need a formula that actually feels like some good old Vaseline.

The balm might work for people who don't deal with very dry lips !