Vaseline Lip Therapy Cocoa Butter Reviews

Vaseline Lip Therapy Cocoa Butter is made with pure petroleum jelly and rich cocoa butter. It instantly softens and soothes dry lips, and Locks in moisture for healthy looking lips today and tomorrow. More info here.

March 11, 2021
    Thurrock, United Kingdom

Great would definitely get this again

Got this for my daughter whos is 11years old she suffers with sore lips in this weather at this time of the year an this stuff is great really helps her and she likes smell has stopped all the soreness

March 11, 2021
    United Kingdom

Best lip balm ever!

I love this stuff! My lips are very sensitive and this lip balm is the only one I can use long term without my lips being irritated. It last really long time which is extra bonus!

March 10, 2021

Great to have!

I'm currently using this as a lipbalm right now, and it's enjoyable and gets the job done! I apply this before sleeping and my lips are generally nice and plump in the morning. I also apply it to the back of my hands!

March 10, 2021
    England, United Kingdom

Great lip butter

I love this product, smells amazing and really help when someone have problem with lips( especially in winter time)Definitely is worth to buy and recommend to friend and family 😊

January 09, 2021

Smells delicious

Petroleum based lip balms aren't very hydrating, they just coat your lips so they don't dry out. So you have to keep reapplying as it wears off. I don't hate this, it has a nice scent.

December 02, 2020

Amazing for dry lips!

I use it every night before going to bed to moisturize my lips. I love the size, and the container it’s perfect. The smell is nice and not too strong. I use it even for my 3 year old daughter when her lips are dry.

November 29, 2020

A Must-Have

This saved my lips! I think the addition of cocoa butter is really beneficial and makes it extra moisturizing. The tin is very nice for sewing supplies after I finish the lip balm :)

November 18, 2020

One of my favourite lip balms!

I love Vaseline and to have it in a small tin is amazing. During winter my skin gets so dry and chapped, skin and lips. This Vaseline works wonders. My lips are always hydrated.

November 14, 2020

Love this stuff!

I don't normally use lip balm except in the winter and this is the only stuff I'll use. It does a great job and does t dry out my lips and make them worse.

November 10, 2020

Trustworthy and effective

This is an incredible and reliable product. I usually have something else in my purse, but only because I don't want to apply with my fingers when I'm out and about. I use this product every evening to ward off chap lips all year round.