Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 1658 in Body Lotions & Creams

New Vaseline® Spray & GoTM  Moisturizer is a line of quick, convenient spray lotions that moisturize deeply and absorb in seconds.  The revolutionary continuous-spray system dispenses lotion quickly and evenly for all-over coverage.  The unique formula includes Stratys-3®, a patented multi-layer moisture complex, so lotion absorbs into skin with a few quick rubs. Skin is instantly moisturized, not sticky or greasy.

July 21, 2017

Love this moisturizer

I really love this moisturizer. It goes on nice and is not greasy. It has a nice soft scent and and sprays on nicely. Not too much and lasts for most of the day.

June 19, 2017

I would buy this product again for sure!

I am not much for using moisturizer but i need to use it as my skin's normally dry this is the best one i have ever used it's so easy and it smells amazing!

June 15, 2017

I would definitely buy this product again and again

I love this product its absolutely amazing. I use my self as well as on my boys. It works wonders on dry skin. Im in love with it. I would recommend this for anyone to try.

June 13, 2017

Non greasy, dries instantly

I love using this on my legs after showering/shaving. I prefer to spray it into my hands first and then rub in, just to avoid getting it sprayed on my floors etc.
    It leaves my legs feeling very smooth, dries super quickly and doesn't have any sticky or greasy feeling left behind.
    This is a must own product for me!
    (I have the yellow version - dry skin)

June 12, 2017

I would recommend this product

My best friend had introduced to this product and I was always skeptical about it, but after using it a couple of timeseconds at her house I was hooked on it. Especially aster shaving my legs and then spraying this on it would leave my legs silky answer smooth to the touch. It is also very convenient , fast and easy to put on when you're on the go!

June 05, 2017

So versatile and perfect for days when I don't even have time to look at myself in the mirror. I just spray it, it moisturizes my skin and dries easily. So convenient to just throw in my purse or car!

June 05, 2017

This product works wonders especially if your in a hurry to go somewhere, it has a nice texture and leaves your skin super moisturized and soft it also smells amazing and comes in a few different scents.

June 03, 2017

Cette crème en spray est très pratique et mes enfants adore en mettre ca ajoute un côté amusant a l'hydratation de leur peau
    Elle hydrate en profondeur et elle a une fragrance agréable

June 01, 2017

The Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturizer is a Must have for Me! This is a go to product for me when i'm in a hurry and want a quick body moisturizer. Easy to use, dries pretty quick. I find that the texture and quality of softness is just right for my skin. I love that I can quickly spray the hard to reach areas on my back! I love the Coca Butter scent. I never travel without this! Awesome product!

May 10, 2017

it applies very fast. Its great when your in a hurry it spray on smooths and it dries up pretty quick, My favorite is the cocoa one it smells very good. It leaves your skin very moisturize. Definitely give it a try.