Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer Reviews

New Vaseline® Spray & GoTM  Moisturizer is a line of quick, convenient spray lotions that moisturize deeply and absorb in seconds.  The revolutionary continuous-spray system dispenses lotion quickly and evenly for all-over coverage.  The unique formula includes Stratys-3®, a patented multi-layer moisture complex, so lotion absorbs into skin with a few quick rubs. Skin is instantly moisturized, not sticky or greasy.

2.7/5

January 12, 2018

poor

I would not buy this again . I found that it was not effective . And after using I found that my skin was sticky and the lotion would not blend in to my skin , but the smell was nice though

December 04, 2017

5 stars from me!

I'm a single mom with a full time job I'm always on the go with very little time so the vasiline spray and go is a winner in my house. I keep a bottle in my pure, in my diaper bag and on my vanity! It's my go to loation especially in the winter with my super dry itchy skin. I love how it mostoirizes and how it's super convenient for me and my little one

September 17, 2017

Love it!

This is absouly amazing its quick to put on and makes my skin feel super soft without making it feel greasy this spray has a dry fast light feel to it and it also smells great. Must have if your on the go alot!

September 17, 2017

VASELINE

jaime se type en spray elle s applique beaucoup plus facilement en moins de temps que lautre sorte.ele seche vite elle ne colle pas ,elle est uniforme jaime se genre d apllicateur ...

September 07, 2017

Love this product!

This product is amazing! I'm the kind of girl that loves to have every cream and scent there is out there, but this one in particular does the job and is great when in a rush...so usually all of my other creams just sit there, because I'm always in a rush. Vaseline spray and go, goes on evenly and all you need to do is do a quick rub down and you're done. It absorbs quickly and is not greasy whatsoever, giving you fresh, perfectly moisturized skin.

August 04, 2017

very moisturizing

At first, I didn't like the idea of a spray moisturizer since I though maybe it won't moisturize my skin enough. But, all my concerns were false. I try the aloe vera one and I felt in love with it! Whever I needed it, this spray amazed me. Good moisturizer, smell amazing and it last very long. No need to rub your legs or arm, all you have to do is spray. And, there is no need for much for this product to work wonder on your skin.

August 04, 2017

PERFECT FOR WHEN IN A RUSH (Everyday)

This is really perfect for when in a rush but that's everyday so overall this is a great lotion for everyday use. Goes on amazing and doesn't feel greasy or like you have tons of lotion on. I would definitely recommend to anyone who doesn't have the time or just wants a good new location to try with a cool concept.

July 21, 2017

Love this moisturizer

I really love this moisturizer. It goes on nice and is not greasy. It has a nice soft scent and and sprays on nicely. Not too much and lasts for most of the day.

June 19, 2017

I would buy this product again for sure!

I am not much for using moisturizer but i need to use it as my skin's normally dry this is the best one i have ever used it's so easy and it smells amazing!

June 15, 2017

I would definitely buy this product again and again

I love this product its absolutely amazing. I use my self as well as on my boys. It works wonders on dry skin. Im in love with it. I would recommend this for anyone to try.