Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 1568 in Body Lotions & Creams

New Vaseline® Spray & GoTM  Moisturizer is a line of quick, convenient spray lotions that moisturize deeply and absorb in seconds.  The revolutionary continuous-spray system dispenses lotion quickly and evenly for all-over coverage.  The unique formula includes Stratys-3®, a patented multi-layer moisture complex, so lotion absorbs into skin with a few quick rubs. Skin is instantly moisturized, not sticky or greasy.

April 25, 2017

I found the Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer very easy to apply. I didn't particularly find it very absorbing for my skin. This brand is great, but I think with the "Spray & Go" I was expecting it to be just as moisturizing as the lotions.

I would probably still buy it because I love the concept and it does provide some moisturizing.

April 16, 2017

This is a wonderful new product. I love the way that its a continuous spray form, because that means I don't get my hands oily or greasy! This performs so well and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and moisturized!! It also smells pretty good which is a plus too!

April 15, 2017

I like this spray and go product during the summer months. It gives a light non greasy coverage and moisturizes just right for the summer. I need something more moisturizing and thick for the other seasons but for summer when your skin is already fairly moist and you just need that little extra these work great. They spray well and the smell is nice.

April 07, 2017

Great price for product, easy to use, and travels great, smells great. I highly recommend this product. Works great for dry and sensitive skin. Leaves skin feeling smooth.

March 31, 2017

I use this spray moisturizer when I'm in a hurry. It doesn't exactly work as Spray & Go though, I do need to rub it in, but not as much as regular lotions or creams. It's provides light moisturizing, good after using a no rinse in the shower lotion.

March 06, 2017

Love this product . i like tge fact spray and go. No rubbing or greasy hands any more . great idea product is worth the money. Just wish they hand a bigger sixe

March 06, 2017

Je n'ai pas vraiment aimée ce produit. Honnêtement j'ai trouver qu'il laissais un peu la peau grasse dans mon cas. J'ai essayer en sortant de la douche et je n'ai pas plus aimer mon expérience. Pour ma part ce produit me conviens pas.

March 02, 2017

This is a great light-weight summer moisturizer. It's not great for very dry skin but as an after shower moisturizer it does the trick. It quickly absorbs into the skin and the scents are not too overpowering. It's great that you can twist the cap to lock the sprayer in place so you can throw in a beach bag and not have to worry about it getting everywhere.

February 28, 2017

Very nice for a light moisturizer. Great for the legs. Easy to use and dries fast. Does not fee greasy It also has a nice smell. Not for super dry spots, but nice for on the go.

February 14, 2017

They smell nice and they spray on nicely too. i would not say that I find them very moisturizing though. Also I cannot just spray and go. I have to rub it in and all over. It is as if I squirted a tube on my skin and still have to rub it in.

Knorr Homestyle Stock Chicken

Heinz Mustard

Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda

diannamerritt added a new review for
    Carters Store

jpenfold added a new review for
    Lever 2000 Body Wash