3.1/5
Ranked #144 in Hair Removal

1.7/5

August 13, 2017

Ouch!

I wish I could say I liked this product because it would be so easy to use in the shower! But it doesn't get all the hair off even after left on for the allotted time and about ten minutes after I got out of the shower, the burn started! My skin was red and bumpy and burned for a week. Just can't recommend :(

August 04, 2017

Kateryna

Throw in a garbage bin. My Ob/Gyn recommended no shaving in bikini area after 36 weeks of pregnancy.
    Instead of razor I tried to use Veet In shower hair removal cream. My hair didn't go after 5 minutes and after 15 too.

2.3/5

April 21, 2017

This product absolutely sucks it didn't take my hair off and it left me with sore spots I wouldn't recommend Veet to anyone and it's not worth the money.

April 17, 2017

I had tried a few different types of Veet In Shower Hair Removal Cream. Some work really well and takes all the hair off where others don't work at all, on short or long hairs. This one really surprised me. It works really good, i am disappointed that the hair doesn't stay gone or even reduce but takes off the whole hairy area you swipe with the pad, have to do 2 times weekly, as much as razor sadly.

2.0/5

March 14, 2017

It doesn't remove all the hairs, and I was left with stubble. It didn't leave legs smooth like with shaving. I tried this with a MIR, so at least I wasn't out money.

January 30, 2017

You want something that works fast and effective this is the one, I love the fact within 6 minutes of applying I can wipe it off and there is no hair left behind.

January 17, 2017

I have tried Veet in Shower and I really like the effectiveness of this product and also that it does not hurt my skin and it's easy to used and also is easy to remove.

September 22, 2016

This works well, but you do need a lot of product in order to get complete coverage of your legs. The application sponge (included) is small, so the time needed to apply is quite a bit, probably 5 to 8 minutes. Shaving would probably be just as fast, if not faster. Once it is applied though, I am free to walk around for a bit to do other things while it is working, or I can jump in the shower. The instructions state that you must wait at least one minute before getting in the shower. Processing time is 3 minutes total, but you can leave it on for 6 minutes total if more time is required. When you are ready to remove it, use the scrubbing side of the sponge to remove the lotion and hair.

For me, this product did not irritate my skin (I consider my skin normal in terms of sensitivity). I liked its flowery smell.

I do not find that this is more effective than shaving. By the next day, I will notice hair starting to grow back in - just the same as if I have shaved. Overall, I am not convinced that this is better than shaving, and the overall effect is the same.

August 20, 2016

I started using this product this summer and it has kept my legs hair free and beach ready. It comes with a handy pump and a little sponge. You pump the cream onto the soft side of the sponge and distribute on your legs or the area you want to remove the hair. You leave it on for about one minute before you jump into the shower . After that you can shower , by the time you wash and condition your hair, it is time to remove the cream with the other side of the sponge. All the hair is gone and it takes awhile before it comes back again. It is more effective than shaving but is a bit more of a process. I have been extremely happy with the results so far this summer as I only need to use it about once a week rather than shaving every time I shower.

1.8/5

March 02, 2016

I was very disappointed but this Veet product: irritate skin after use, still got hair on my legs and the smell was so gross and hard, I vomit in the shower. Can't handle the smell at all!