3.9/5
Vega One All in One Protein Powder French Vanilla Reviews

August 21, 2018

Not very good tasting

Pretty expensive $15.99 for for and it tastes gross
    As a vegan I thought it would taste better tastes chalky with weird after taste had to drink water to get the taste out leave a gritty feeling on your teeth

July 19, 2018

Everything you need in one powder

I have been searching for years for a protein powder that has good protein, fibre and greens. I love that this contains a bunch of different vegetable and fungi as well. The taste is better than most powders and it's not super strong. It's a perfect powder to add fruit, additional greens and or coconut milk to. The cost is a little pricey but I love how versatile it is.

July 08, 2018

Decent nutritional powder

I’ve tried this on two occasions and found it to be a little chalky is you use the full scoop. I now just use half a scoop and the taste is good when mixed in with a shake. The chocolate is good too!

July 08, 2018

Delicious

I love Vega one, the french vanilla tastes great, even though the chocolate is my favorite. I like that it contains healthy amounts of vitamins and nutrients, gives me energy first thing in the morning and it fills me up until lunch time.
    I blend my shake with whatever veggies I have on hand and often add in some chai nuts or hemp seeds. My favorite is to add banana, kale, tsp of peanut butter, almond milk and lots of ice.
    It can be a bit costly, so I often stock up when it's on sale and a large container will last me over a month. I highly recommend Vega One.

April 21, 2018

Use it everyday

I have this every single morning with almond milk. As a vegan it really really gives me the protein and quick breakfast each morning. I know I’m putting quality in my body with this product. Highly recommend Edie sulky for vegans.

February 02, 2018

Great product!

A little on the pricey side but well worth it. The flavour is great, it's a little chalky like some shakes are but overall smooth. Needs a good shake first though. My go-to for a quick energy and protein boost!