VH Spicy Thai Chili Sauce Reviews
#325 in Grocery

Good - 0

May 03, 2017

OMG this stuff is amazing!!!! Chicken dishes, Rice Stir Fry dishes, Noodle dishes, Veggies. This Sauce goes so good with almost everything. It is Sweet and Tangy but a Spicy taste as well it makes a great dipping sauce for seafoods. Enjoy as much as my family does! So Delicious & Simple, just pour from the jar. It is cheap from a lot of Grocery stores and efficient to meet taste standards. Yummy Yummy

February 20, 2017

This chili sauce is always in my fridge. It is so versatile because you can use it in stir frys and as an ingredient in other dishes, but it is also fantastic as a dipping sauce for chicken nuggets and French fries. It isn't overly spicy and has a little sweetness to it. I think it may be my favorite VH sauce.

June 08, 2016

If you like a regular thai chili sauce you should really step it up a notch by trying VH's spicy thai chili sauce. Perfect for chicken fingers or nuggets. great in a stir fry. It is very delicious but sadly it is not carried everywhere so you will have to look around for it.

January 23, 2016

J'adore les sauces vh. Quand je suis presser c'est si simple de faire à manger avec sa pas besoin de me casser la tete.

January 22, 2016

I love VH sauces because they make everything taste good, I've been using these for years and I have a bunch that I always have on hand. This particular one is a flavour that I've only recently started to cook with and I love it. I put it on everything from chicken, pork and even salmon. It's not too spicy just a little heat and it's overall very yummy.