Vichy Aqualia Thermal Aqua-Gel Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 1277 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Vichy Aqualia Thermal Aqua-Gel provides Hydrated skin for 24Hr. Skin is soft and comfortable. It Soothed and fortified and it becomes more resistant to external aggressions.

April 02, 2017

C'est le produit pour la peau que je préfère entre tous. Vu ma peau mixte, il ne me laisse pas la peau grasse et il hydrate bien. Lorsque je l'applique, il laisse une sensation de douceur et de fraicheur qui dure longtemps. Fait à partir d'eau et il est en gel. J'adore.

March 28, 2017

I purchased this lighter weight gel form of the Aqualia line because I have oilier skin. I find the texture is suitable for those with combo-oily skin types. It smells clean and is lightweight. I sometimes layer another product over this if I need an extra kick of moisture, depending on how my skin is acting. It's a decent value for the price $40 but a little expensive for what it claims to be. I have had my jar for over 6 months and still have a lot left. A little goes a long way with this stuff.

For an overall moisturizer, it's good - but I find the gel texture is a bit watery and weird to get used to and much prefer a creamier consistancy for next time. I also like my products to have a treatment asepct to them; acne, glycolic, anti-aging, smoothing ect .. and don't feel satisfied when applying this as it doesn't assist to alter my skins appearence in any way. I probably would not purchase this again for those reasons but DO recommend it for a general, light weight every day moisturizer that smells nice and clean.

February 19, 2017

I declare myself a fan of vichy products! It gives me the hydration that I was looking for. I'm in love with aqualia and idealia vichy products. No more dry skin!)

February 17, 2017

The Aqualia Aqua Gel is one of the best moisturizers Vichy has come up with. I've used this product for years, and even though i've had to start using other moisturizers as my skin matures i keep coming back to it a few times a year.

It is super light, very moisturizing and a great daytime choice for sensitive combination skin. It absorbs well, leaving the skin naturally elastic. The scent is very light. It works well under makeup too as it won't leave patches of greasiness.

February 14, 2017

The best product I get from vichy! my skin looks so much better and it makes a fresh sensation in the face. My skin is also soft and I noticed I have less pimples.

February 03, 2017

J'ai beaucoup aimé ce produit Vichy! Je m'en suis d'ailleurs encore procuré puisque j'ai bien aimé la texture ainsi que l'odeur... sans aucun doute je vais essayer d'autres produits de la gamme!

January 24, 2017

This has been my favorite product for a long time. I usually try and switch my face moisturizer once i run out and I've been nothing more but disappointed with the other products. I have normal to dry skin it is pretty clear but around that time of the month i break out on my chin and forehead and for some reason this moisturizer helps with it. I'm not sure what is in it but it works wonders and keeps my face clean and breakout free.

January 16, 2017

it is refreshing very soft, it is a little soft gel feel good on my face! Not feeling Oily at all ! The price was very good and was into a little box with serum refreshing also!

January 12, 2017

My sister give me this product at my birthday last month and I love it. This product is so refreshing. Plus it smells sooo good. I'm gonna buy another one for sure.

January 11, 2017

Perfect for summer! Light and smooth, I love it when I get out of the pool. Desydrated skin needs it every morning to feel good all day long. Totally satisfied