Vichy Aqualia Thermal Night Spa Reviews

April 05, 2019

So hydrating

This Vichy line is one I was already using cause I have VERY dry skin.
    This night cream is light, but so hydrating. The texture is so light, it blew me away, I'm used to very heavy night creams. It's also non greasy which I love. Feels like you're spreading water on your face, not grease.
    The only thing I'm not crazy about is how after applying it your face feels kind of sticky.

April 05, 2019

Great moisture for sensitive skin!

I got to try this for free and will probably buy this again when it runs out (maybe if there is a promo at the drugstore on this brand as it is a it expansive for me for a moisturiser). It so lucked out that when I received the package I was nearing my time of month - when my skin is very sensitive and breaks out. Very moisturising for night time, and calms my skin. Smells so good too!

April 04, 2019

Moisture for dry skin

I really enjoyed using the Vichy Aqualia Thermal Night Spa. I have incredibly dry skin, so it really helped with hydration during the harsh winter we had. However, I found it to be INCREDIBLY thick/sticky, even if I only applied a light layer, which made it difficult to use overnight since I would wake up with it smeared on my pillowcase. Overall, I prefer to use other creams regularly, but this is a great cream for extreme damage control!

nice product

this brand is awesome i never tried it before. once i received the free sample i can't wait to try it and realize that it's worthy to buy new one. however my skin is dry and this cream is for dry skin so i am glad to using this to betterment for my skin

Best Product

I believe this is way better than the products from Sephora because it is good quality and it smells so good. I recommend everyone to purchase this it is a must.

2.0/5

April 03, 2019

Good product but not for me

I have never used a face mask before I gave it a try and I wasnt a big fan. You cant wear it overnight, it would get all over the sheets. Since I didnt like using it I let mey girlfriend try it and unfortunately it gave her an allergic reaction. Good product just not for us.

Great nourishing night cream

I was really impressed with this Vichy aqualia thermal night spa. As a night cream it’s not too heavy unlike a lot of night creams. You could use it daily and as a mask after winter sun exposure. This product is fast absorbing and has a lovely light scent. I’m happy to have tried this #freeproduct #chickadvisor

Love it.

I love how my face looks and feels refreshed. Love the product will definitely be buying. Definitely recommend. Doesn't smell strong and is easy to maintain and use.

good but can be better

This product is good. The skin does not absorb the cream readily but after few hours it does feel smooth. I like it but not sure if I am going to buy it.

April 03, 2019

Soothes me to sleep every night

I received this product through Chick Advisor Product Review Club, and I absolutely love it! It smells amazing. The texture is light and smooth. My skin feels fantastic as soon as it's applied, and continues to feel fresh when I wake up in the morning. As soon as I put it on, I relax into bed and drift off to sleep.