Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream Reviews

Dynamically re-hydrates dry and dehydrated areas of the face by evenly spreading water throughout all facial zones, for a 48H lasting hydration. The formula also contains Shea Butter to comfort dry to very dry sensitive skin. Non-greasy, non-sticky texture for a non-oily skin finish.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Thermal Spa Water and Vichy Pureté Thermale Cleansing Foam

March 07, 2019

Winter skin must have

My skin has been screaming for a good moisturizer. These winter months have really dried out my skin. Luckily I received this awesome cream from vichy for free to test and review.
    It comes in a nice jar, easy to handle. The cream is so smooth it feels like a balm. It has a minimal yet pleasantly noticeable smell. I can see this jar lasting me awhile as a small amount goes a long way. I applied this product in the morning and night after my usual routine. I had no issues applying my makeup overtop this cream. It's pretty quick at absorbing and leaves your skin feeling smooth. No greasy or wet feeling. This product is exactly what I was looking for.

March 06, 2019

Lovely smell

Adored the cream. Received this as a trial offer and was quite pleasantly surprised at how nice is smells and how lovely my skin feels afterwards.
    Definitely recommended as a purchase and I will be purchasing once my current bottle runs out. Don't need to use a lot as it has good coverage.

Updated On: March 06, 2019

#VichyLoverCA #gotitfree

1.5/5

I wanted to like it

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review

It's been a very dry winter, so I had already been using a rather rich night cream, so this seemed like a welcome swap in my routine. Unfortunately after just one night the skin of my face became dry and patchy, like it somehow became LESS moisturized overnight. I kept trying it the next morning and evening, but after that I had to stop so I could be seen in public again.

Pros:
    - meant to be used night and day; it's convenient to only need one moisturizer!
    - smells very nice
    - it might work better in less-dry seasons than winter?

Cons:
    - the shape of the jar (tapered from bottom to top) actually makes it incredibly difficult to pick up if your hands are particularly dry or recently moisturized (so, always)
    - leaves skin very sticky and greasy no matter how much/little I use, or how much/little I try to massage it in
    - it says to use morning and night, but makeup slides right off if you use it in the morning
    - I seem to need to use a lot of product for each use, so it's got a pretty bad cost/gram value at the rate it will be used up
    - badly dried out my face and caused patches of flakiness

I love Vichy's other products, but unfortunately this one is not a winner for me

Amazing

This product is amazing , as we are struggling with very low temperatures this winter outside also my skin is struggling with dryness because of the low temperatures and the heat inside , so this product came in the perfect time , I’ve already noticed a big difference from the fist few uses , now my skin is getting moisture and no more dryness , this rich cream keeps my skin moisturized all the day inside and out side the house , I liked everything about it , the texture and the smell and the effectevnice , thanks to chickadvisor and Vichy for giving me the chance to try it for free #freeproduct

2.0/5

Not for me

I will start by saying that because this product has so many different languages on the label it made it very hard to find the English so I could use it properly.

I had my mom try this too so I could get her (older) perspective on it. I tried it and found that it didn’t really do anything for my skin in fact I found it to be less effective than my regular product. I asked my mom her thoughts on it and she said it was “ok”.

#gotitfree

March 04, 2019

Skeptic turned to Believer

*I received this product for free to review with Chick Advisor Review panel.

I was very skeptical at first when I received this but very quickly have turned into a lifetime user. My skin is incredibly dry, especially in the winter. I get dry scaly spots around my mouth and on my cheeks. This cream has made my skin super soft and healthier looking. I almost think it gives my face a soft glow.
    It leaves no greasy feel and is absorbed into my skin almost immediately.

The little jar is adorable but it was dropped a few times (never broke however). I found it was difficult to keep a good grip the jar on when applying the cream. I love the scent of it, which is a it strong at first but is pleasant.

While it is a bit expensive, that little jar goes a long way. My skin is extremely dry and I only have to use a pea-size amount in the morning and night. It is definitely worth every penny and I will be buying it again. I have already recommended it to my mother and will recommend to anyone with problematic dry skin.

March 02, 2019

Very hydrating

This cream is extremely hydrating. I was lucky to get to try this for free and it has been working really well. I have dry skin, especially in the winter, so this has been very helpful. It's a thicker cream but doesn't go on greasy. The scent is a little strong for my liking but isn't too bad.

March 02, 2019

I’m falling in love with this cream.

Vichy Aqualia Thermal cream has really rehydrate my skin after only one use. My skin is rough, dry and itchy due cold weather out side and indoor heating system these days. I have applied very small amount on my hands and face and the itching was gone. My skin is now looking a lot more healthy. It didn’t left my skin greasy at all and the scent is very calming and pleasant. I love this cream! I believe I will buy it again although I strongly believe that the price is a bit too expensive in compare to the size of the cream.

March 01, 2019

BYE BYE DRY SKIN!!

I've always suffered from dry skin, especially on my face and do have some fine lines that need attention. I Loved the fact that this face cream came in a blue glass jar instead of plastic like others. After my shower I applied the Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich cream all over my face, eyes and neck and noticed that it didn't leave a greasy film on my face like most face creams have for me and the scent is a very light aroma that smells lovely.
    It dried in no time and left my skin feeling smooth and soft and rehydrated. When I woke up my skin was still moisturized like it states 48hr hydration without any visible signs of dryness and my fine lines seem to be slowly disappearing. The fact that it's 97% natural and for sensitive skin is a total bonus for me!! The price is a little steep but the quality is amazing and recommend this to anyone. I received this product free of charge in exchange for an honest review. #gotitfree #vichy

March 01, 2019

Does what it says, great product

I received this product to test free from chick advisor for my honest opinion. I've used a small amount for a few days, morning and night and I absolutely love it. The moisture boost I feel in my skin in this harsh winter weather has been dramatic and I am in love. I use it twice a day as i love the dewy feeling i get after applying. It's not heavily scented and its creamy and leaves skin soft and hydrated. Another really great vichy product! #gotitfree #vichylover