Vichy Pureté Thermale Cleansing Foam Radiance Revealer Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 997 in Facial Cleansers

This NEW formula is enriched with Citric Acid which neutralizes the skin’s environmental irritants to reveal a perfectly cleansed and radiant skin. Its invigorating texture leaves skin feeling totally refreshed. The perfect way to start a cleansing routine NEW Purisoft technology (Moringa seed extract):

• Purifies skin removing all impurities and pollution.
  • Reduces the effects of hard water (irritations and discomfort) on the skin.
For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream and Vichy Thermal Spa Water

February 19, 2017

Ce nettoyant fait ce qu'il doit faire nettoyer! Agréable odeur. Laisse un effet de propreté sans tirailler la peau.
    Par contre je trouve ce produit cher. Je l'achéte seulement lorsqu'il est en réduction et/ou j'ai un code promo.

February 08, 2017

This leaves my skin with a natural beautiful glow. It is super gentle on my sensitive skin yet cleans my face super well. I love the feeling of softness after cleaning it with this vichy cleansing foam. A lot of people noticed a difference on my skin i simply love it

January 08, 2017

As a huge Vichy fan, I highly recommend this wonderful, foaming cleanser. It is gentle but cleanses thoroughly, leaving skin feeling refreshed and clean without the dryness. At $19.99 CDN, it's a great buy.

December 04, 2016

I love this cleanser as it is work more than just a cleanser it also make up remover and moisterize your skin not as most of the face ckeanser leave tour skin tough i use it wvwry day on my daily routine face care

November 17, 2016

love this stuff!!!!!! I switched to this from a high end foam cleanser about a month ago and im never going back. this stuff works wonders on my skin.

November 02, 2016

I love this foaming cleanser. 2 pumps goes a long way. I use this along with my clarisonic and the duo is perfect together. My face feels fresh and smooth after. Also, the ingredients are pure and there aren't any parabens so it is comparable to really high end products but at a reasonable and fair price.

September 17, 2016

Vichy Pureté Thermale Cleansing Foam Radiance Revealer is a fantastic I was excited to try it and I am not disappointed at all i recommend this products

September 16, 2016

I was lucky enough to try this product for free thanks to Chick Adviser! Much appreciated!

Cute little product! Love the ease of using a foaming cleanser, makes for a light application. It dispenses the right amount of foam and feels like you're using a cloud to wash your face. It's great for sensitive skin and my skin felt clean, hydrated and refreshed after use.

The price is great for the quality of the product but also for the quantity that's in there. Because it's a dispenser, it alleviates using too much product so it can last much longer.

I would recommend this product.

August 23, 2016

This cleans my skin without leaving any residue. I love that my skin feels somewhat moisturized after using this. It also doesn't break me out and is very gentle on my skin.

August 22, 2016

I like this cleanser since I found it to work well with my sensitive skin and give my face a fresh clean. The pump made it easy to get just the right amount out and I found the process to be quick, which I quite like. There was not a very noticeable scent which I do like sometimes my cleansers to not have. I would recommend this product to my friends & family since I did enjoy it.