Vichy Pureté Thermale Cleansing Foam Radiance Revealer Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

This NEW formula is enriched with Citric Acid which neutralizes the skin’s environmental irritants to reveal a perfectly cleansed and radiant skin. Its invigorating texture leaves skin feeling totally refreshed. The perfect way to start a cleansing routine NEW Purisoft technology (Moringa seed extract):

• Purifies skin removing all impurities and pollution.
  • Reduces the effects of hard water (irritations and discomfort) on the skin.
For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream and Vichy Thermal Spa Water

December 04, 2016

I love this cleanser as it is work more than just a cleanser it also make up remover and moisterize your skin not as most of the face ckeanser leave tour skin tough i use it wvwry day on my daily routine face care

November 17, 2016

love this stuff!!!!!! I switched to this from a high end foam cleanser about a month ago and im never going back. this stuff works wonders on my skin.

November 02, 2016

I love this foaming cleanser. 2 pumps goes a long way. I use this along with my clarisonic and the duo is perfect together. My face feels fresh and smooth after. Also, the ingredients are pure and there aren't any parabens so it is comparable to really high end products but at a reasonable and fair price.

September 17, 2016

Vichy Pureté Thermale Cleansing Foam Radiance Revealer is a fantastic I was excited to try it and I am not disappointed at all i recommend this products

September 16, 2016

I was lucky enough to try this product for free thanks to Chick Adviser! Much appreciated!

Cute little product! Love the ease of using a foaming cleanser, makes for a light application. It dispenses the right amount of foam and feels like you're using a cloud to wash your face. It's great for sensitive skin and my skin felt clean, hydrated and refreshed after use.

The price is great for the quality of the product but also for the quantity that's in there. Because it's a dispenser, it alleviates using too much product so it can last much longer.

I would recommend this product.

August 23, 2016

This cleans my skin without leaving any residue. I love that my skin feels somewhat moisturized after using this. It also doesn't break me out and is very gentle on my skin.

August 22, 2016

I like this cleanser since I found it to work well with my sensitive skin and give my face a fresh clean. The pump made it easy to get just the right amount out and I found the process to be quick, which I quite like. There was not a very noticeable scent which I do like sometimes my cleansers to not have. I would recommend this product to my friends & family since I did enjoy it.

August 22, 2016

I liked this cleanser because it was non oily and
extremely light. I also liked how well it lathers into a foam, you only need half a pumps worth at a time. The scent was also pleasant and your skin feels very clean afterwards with no residue or film.

August 21, 2016

I could not have been more thrilled to receive 3 Vichy products from Chick Advisor for review purposes. I can't say enough great things about this cleansing foam. I love cleansing foams to begin with, but this one felt so much nicer! It was gentle and left my skin feeling hydrated, not dry at all. My skin felt so nice and clean as well. I will purchase this in the future!

August 20, 2016

I try viche purete thermals cleansing foam radiance revealer and I used it daily .my skin is dry but after wash my face with it skin feels cool and less dry awesome experience.thans chic advisor for trying it to me .i will buy it again and again