Vichy Thermal Spa Water Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 11 in Facial Spray

Rich in 15 minerals to strengthen and hydrate your skin when integrated into your Aqualia routine. This product can also be used throughout the day to refresh the skin.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream and Vichy Pureté Thermale Cleansing Foam

November 30, 2016

There was a contest at my local pharmacy for an entire basket of Vichy products and I was lucky enough to win it. This thermal spa water was one of the products and I absolutely loved it. I would use it after washing my face at night and it would refresh my skin before sleeping. I'm not sure what they use to make it, but I found it invigorating.

November 07, 2016

Je l'ai reçu par la compagnie et je ne suis pas du tout déçue! Cette eau thermale est super rafraichissante et je l'utilise chaque matin et chaque soir,j'aime l'effet frais qu'il laisse sur ma peau.Je le recommande!

November 07, 2016

Some people might say it is just water in a spray can.,.. what's the big deal. well, it's a big deal for me!
I was experiencing some eczema breakout on my chin. it actually hurts a lot even if my eating or talking. It was very dry... well extremely dry. I have tried almost any moisturizer I have and even used coconut oil. I finally just said, I will try and use my steroid cream on my face. Then I remembered my friend who has an extreme eczema problems on her face and she uses Avene. I originally wanted to get Avene but I thought why not try a different thing so I decided to get Vichy. I was impressed on my first try. It calmed down the itching on my face and it 's not so tight anymore. The steroid cream helped too but every time I feel my skin is getting itchy, I just spray it on my face.

I love how hydrating and refreshing it is. I found a very big bottle of it from SDM for $14. I bought it right away!

September 29, 2016

Lorsque je pars en voyage j'ai toujours avec moi cette eau thermale. Hydrata te pour la peau et tellement apaisant pour les coups de soleil sur tout le corps.

September 16, 2016

I was lucky enough to try this product for free thanks to Chick Adviser! So thankful!

I was a little iffy on trying out this product - spray water?? I have to say, I ended up loving the idea of a spray mist and hence this product!

The mist goes on easily and does not spit out clumps. I've used it to refresh my skin after a long day, before going out, waking up in the morning and even when I felt like my skin just needed a little extra moisture. One afternoon I got a little too much sun and the Spa Water provided my skin relief with a cooling sensation.

Having sensitive skin, this product was great, especially as a mist bc it felt clean and was without scent or heavy application.

I would recommend this product.

August 23, 2016

This spa water is so refreshing on my skin! It is perfect for flights as well when my skin feels dry and tight. It makes my skin feel soft without leaving a heavy residue.

August 22, 2016

I really enjoyed this product for many reasons. I really loved using this product on a hot day when I found my skin would start to look dehydrated or needed to be refreshed with something cooling. The spray was easy to use and sprayed just the right amount on my face. My boyfriend even liked it too! I would recommend this product to others!

August 21, 2016

I received this product along with 2 others, curiosity f Chick Advisor for review purposes. I have tried a mineral type mist in the past, but it was nothing exciting. This felt so fresh and hydrating! My skin just loved it. The 3 Vichy products I received were for dry skin, and my skin is now so much more hydrated. I am so thankfully I was able to try these out, now I know what works for me!

August 20, 2016

I try Vichy thermal spa water and used daily on my face .i have a sensitive and dry skin then it works amazing on my skin .my skin feel less dry and moisture with essential minerals.great product I will definitely buy it again

August 19, 2016

J'ai beaucoup aimer comment le produit est diffusé sur le visage. La texture est super et rafraîchissant. Très bon produit je l'ai adoré meilleur que plusieur autre