Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Normal to Dry Hair Reviews

Rebalances the scalp to eliminate 100% of dandruff and reduce itchiness and irritations. 6 weeks anti-relapse action.

March 12, 2019

Good shampoo

I received this shampoo to review and I like it. You don't get a lot of suds which I miss but I know that's not necessary and from additives. The scent is very mild. It has been such a dry winter and I have found my scalp hasn't been itchy since I started using it. It does what it says

March 11, 2019

Like this product

I received the anti-dandruff treatment shampoo for normal to dry hair and couldn’t wait to give it a try I was pleasantly surprised by the smell it’s not overpowering and it actually worked I noticed less dandruff in my hair after one try

United States

Vichy anti dandruff shampoo WORKS!

I got this from ChickAdvisor and VIchy to test for free and I have to say I love it so far. I have always had complaints of dandruff and itchy scalp. I used this twice. I just put a bit of amount and rubbed it in my scalp and washed it off after a few minuets. I think I will purchase this again because this is bery effective.

Love this shampoo!

I loved this shampoo, been using it since I got it a week ago, I have itchy dry scalp and alot of dandruff in my hair and I love the way this stuff works, it took away the dandruff and made my hair soft as well!! Love that it has selinum in it too! It's a bonus!

March 06, 2019

I will continue to purchase this product

This is the most amazing anti dandruff shampoo I have used. I have a problem with dandruff and after ONE use this changed everything for me. My head is barely itchy now and I have very limited flakes. I can't wait to continue to use this and keep seeing the results. It also does not damage my hair like other shampoos do and it is way cheaper than I expected. I will be a returning customer for sure. Vichy never seems to let me down!

March 04, 2019

This is my favorite anti dandruff shampoo

I love this shampoo, I got it for free with Chick Advisor but I usually buy it for me and my husband. It last for months cause I apply it only 2 times per week on the hair roots and then for the rest of my hair I use my normal shampoo. I have to mention that my husband and I have dandruff only in periods of stress but after the first application you will notice the difference and after a week or 2, the dandruff disappears.

This product doesn’t dry my hair, it doesn’t interfere with the color of my hair and has not parabens which is something I always check.

The only thing that I dislike about this product is the smells which is not my favorite but it is not a big deal cause it does what it says.

March 04, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Vichy anti-dandruff treatment shampoo

I was lucky enough to be chosen to try the Vichy anti-dandruff treatment shampoo (for normal to dry hair) and I can say after one wash that it really works!

March 03, 2019

Really liked the smell of this!

I was sent this product to try for free in exchange for my honest review. Overall I did like this product! I enjoyed the smell, but it is a very masculine smelling shampoo so keep that in mind. (And it comes in a sealed box so you wouldn’t be able to smell it before purchasing). I found the size of the product to be quite small (it is only 200ml) but you are only supposed to use this shampoo 1-2 times a week so I guess in the long run it could last as long as an average size bottle. I had been noticing many dandruff flakes over this dry winter season and after just 2 uses I noticed an improvement! Overall I liked this product and I found it did work for me! It left my hair soft, shiny, and smelling great!

March 03, 2019

Très bon produit

J'ai tendance à avoir le cuir chevelu très sec, surtout en saison froide. comme j'ai le cheveu à tendance grasse, il n'est pas toujours évident de trouver le produit idéal. Le Vichy Dercos anti-pellicules est mon nouveau meilleur ami. J'aime la sensation de fraicheur pendant le lavage et après le rinçage.. À cause des démangeaisons, il m'arriver de devoir me laver les cheveux 2 fois par jour. Pour une fois, je n'ai pas ressenti ce besoin! Mes cheveux étaient souples, sans aucun résidu lourd. J'adopte ce produit!

March 02, 2019

Dandruff be gone!

This product is just great i have been fighting dandruff most of my life. Vichy Anti-Dandruff treatment shampoo is changing that for me. I only had the chance to try it out once, looking forward to include it to my wash 2-3 times a week as the bottle indicates. I highly recommend this to anyone fighting dry hair,dry scalp and dandruff. My hair is nice and smooth after only one treatment, and the dandruff in my hair has decreased 90% in just the one wash. I couldn't be happier. This product does exactly what it is advertising. The only thing i found a bit confusing is the directions the lack of some instructions, it does not indicate if it should be aplied while your scalp is wet or dry. It was a bit confusing i tried dry hair first, it would not spread so i went to wet hair and was easily applied. Other then that it is a great treatment.