Vichy Neovadiol Compensating Complex Day Cream Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 718 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

Vichy Neovadiol introduces the first Compensating Complex with key dermatological ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid and a high dose of Pro-Xylane able to compensate the effects of menopause on the skin.

A firmer skin, more denser with more defined contours (+ 39% in 4 hours). Comfort and immediate freshness.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy Neovadiol Night Compensating Complex Cream and Vichy Neovadiol Compensating Complex Serum.

March 01, 2017

As I'm always writing about Vichy I'm hooked. When you put this on, it leaves a nice glow, not oily. It's perfect for under makeup. My skin feels soft and I noticed the lines on my forehead had started to diminish after 2 weeks

February 28, 2017

J'aime beaucoup la crème Vichy Neovadiol. Elle laisse ma peau douce et plus ferme. Le parfum est léger et frais. Je recommande cette crème à toutes les femmes.

February 17, 2017

Amazing product! I have oily skin that is dehydrated and the Neovadiol made my skin look and feel plump, smooth and hydrated. This winter was very cold and dry and left my skin oddly dry in patches while still getting oily later in the day. The Neovadiol left the dry patches well moisturized and the oily parts didnt get greasier. Even my foundation looked better and lasted longer. I am almost finished this jar and will definitely buy more.

November 28, 2016

Vichy Neovadiol.This product is amazing If you have mature skin and/or dry skin as well this is the product for you. So hydrating, leaves my face feeling so soft and moisturized, My face looks fresh and it feels like it just took a drink of glowing moisture. Within 10 days and in combination with Vichy thermal spa water, people were telling me I looked great. I did look healthier, younger and my skin was glowing and I felt confident in how my skin felt and looked. I would definitely recommend both of these products. In fact, I used all the product before writing this and have purchased some since as well. thanks Vichy.

August 25, 2016

No need to keep applying moisturizing during the day. It feels fresh on my skin, not greasy. I notice that my skin looks more luminous. It's worth it. I received this product for free.

August 24, 2016

Thank you chick advisor for giving me the chance to try this awesome product.
    I've never thought of using any Vichy product before, but i found this cream to be quite nice! .The consistency was great and absorbed pretty quickly, it was a little heavily scented for me, but not so overwhelming that I couldn't use it.
    I did see a change in the firmness of my skin, and also in the neck and chest area. It also kept my skin hydrated all day and I didn't feel the need to reapply more cream during the day, which i sometimes felt i had to do with my usual brand.

Overall I really like this product, it is a little bit out of my price range, but I think because of how well it worked I might just reconsider my budget!
    Thanks Chick Advisor & Vichy!

August 23, 2016

J'aime la texture , l'odeur , hydratation parfaite , c'est un bon produit , je le recommande , c'est un bon rapport ,qualité , prix pour les peaux normal à sèche.

August 22, 2016

I got this set of anti-aging products in this summer. I used it with the serum. I love this product so much.
    I have sensitive skin, this product is good for me. The texture is very light. feel my skin fresh.

August 22, 2016

I got the sample in this summer and i used them on my vacation. I very like this product. It makes my skin feel so refresh. I also like the texture of the product, the texture is light and easy to apply on the face. recommend it.

August 22, 2016

I had the greatest opportunity this past month to use a 3 step regime by Vichy. I have never went out side my box before as I have very sensitive skin and stick with my usual moisturizer but im 43 and my wrinkles are already here so what the heck i gave it a whirl . I have to say I loved it ♡ I used the Vichy Neovadiol Compensating Complex Serum than the Vichy Neovadiol Compensating Complex Day Cream in the morning and before bedtime the Vichy Neovadiol Night Compensating Complex Cream and it was great the day cream is thicker and more luxurious and has a nice light scent loved how it made my skin so soft and smooth it didnt feel greasy even though it is a thicker cream but because the serum is first u barely need much . I didnt break out especially since I have sensitive skin and the best part was how my skin looks and feels. I will be sticking with this regime even though its more money than i would normally spend u cant put a price on beautiful skin and to have skin without wrinkles is priceless thanks for the great opportunity.

H3llohkitty added a new review for