Vichy Neovadiol Compensating Complex Day Cream Reviews

Vichy Neovadiol introduces the first Compensating Complex with key dermatological ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid and a high dose of Pro-Xylane able to compensate the effects of menopause on the skin.

A firmer skin, more denser with more defined contours (+ 39% in 4 hours). Comfort and immediate freshness.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy Neovadiol Night Compensating Complex Cream and Vichy Neovadiol Compensating Complex Serum.

November 29, 2017

V pour victoire !

Enfin une gamme de produit qui peut me faire crier victoire quand je me regarde dans le miroir le matin ou le soir . Format classique ( sans bâtonnet à l'intérieur toutefois ) . Une texture lisse ( entre le gel et la crème ) très agréable de l'apposer au niveau du visage et du cou. Effet tenseur et raffermissant avec un petit plus une belle luminosité au niveau du teint . Votre peau paraît plus saine votre teint est plus égal et la densité vous feront sentir plus jeune . En tout cas pour ma peau ménopausée ce produit a fait des miracles ( effet de douceur et d'hydratation toute la journée ) . Essayer les autres produits offert dans cette gamme et vous ne qu'optimiser les résultats bien que la crème en soit déjà parfaite.

March 01, 2017

As I'm always writing about Vichy I'm hooked. When you put this on, it leaves a nice glow, not oily. It's perfect for under makeup. My skin feels soft and I noticed the lines on my forehead had started to diminish after 2 weeks

February 28, 2017

J'aime beaucoup la crème Vichy Neovadiol. Elle laisse ma peau douce et plus ferme. Le parfum est léger et frais. Je recommande cette crème à toutes les femmes.

February 17, 2017

Amazing product! I have oily skin that is dehydrated and the Neovadiol made my skin look and feel plump, smooth and hydrated. This winter was very cold and dry and left my skin oddly dry in patches while still getting oily later in the day. The Neovadiol left the dry patches well moisturized and the oily parts didnt get greasier. Even my foundation looked better and lasted longer. I am almost finished this jar and will definitely buy more.

November 28, 2016

Vichy Neovadiol.This product is amazing If you have mature skin and/or dry skin as well this is the product for you. So hydrating, leaves my face feeling so soft and moisturized, My face looks fresh and it feels like it just took a drink of glowing moisture. Within 10 days and in combination with Vichy thermal spa water, people were telling me I looked great. I did look healthier, younger and my skin was glowing and I felt confident in how my skin felt and looked. I would definitely recommend both of these products. In fact, I used all the product before writing this and have purchased some since as well. thanks Vichy.

August 25, 2016

No need to keep applying moisturizing during the day. It feels fresh on my skin, not greasy. I notice that my skin looks more luminous. It's worth it. I received this product for free.

August 24, 2016

Thank you chick advisor for giving me the chance to try this awesome product.
    I've never thought of using any Vichy product before, but i found this cream to be quite nice! .The consistency was great and absorbed pretty quickly, it was a little heavily scented for me, but not so overwhelming that I couldn't use it.
    I did see a change in the firmness of my skin, and also in the neck and chest area. It also kept my skin hydrated all day and I didn't feel the need to reapply more cream during the day, which i sometimes felt i had to do with my usual brand.

Overall I really like this product, it is a little bit out of my price range, but I think because of how well it worked I might just reconsider my budget!
    Thanks Chick Advisor & Vichy!

August 23, 2016

J'aime la texture , l'odeur , hydratation parfaite , c'est un bon produit , je le recommande , c'est un bon rapport ,qualité , prix pour les peaux normal à sèche.

August 22, 2016

I got this set of anti-aging products in this summer. I used it with the serum. I love this product so much.
    I have sensitive skin, this product is good for me. The texture is very light. feel my skin fresh.

August 22, 2016

I got the sample in this summer and i used them on my vacation. I very like this product. It makes my skin feel so refresh. I also like the texture of the product, the texture is light and easy to apply on the face. recommend it.