4.1/5
Vichy Neovadiol Compensating Complex Day Cream Reviews

Vichy Neovadiol introduces the first Compensating Complex with key dermatological ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid and a high dose of Pro-Xylane able to compensate the effects of menopause on the skin.

A firmer skin, more denser with more defined contours (+ 39% in 4 hours). Comfort and immediate freshness.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy Neovadiol Night Compensating Complex Cream and Vichy Neovadiol Compensating Complex Serum.

August 11, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Great

I got that as a gift for Women's day . Since I don't need a cream for wrinkles I gabe that to my mom
    She was so happy and liked this product very much . She said that cream stays so light on her face and she really noticed a change after 10 days using that. I was glad for her to and for a loyal cus9of vichy since that day ...

July 12, 2019

good quality cream

Good quality cream. Great moisturizing power for both morning and night time. I also love the gold color packaging. Vichy brand in general is good quality and performs well.

April 14, 2019

Noticed a difference

I received this product for free from Chick Advisor. I wanted to try this product to help make my skin look younger and healthy. I liked the texture of the cream, it was light and not oily. I did not like the smell it was to perfume for me. After using it for a few days I did notice a difference, my skin looked healthier and less dry. I would say that the product works in making my skin look better but I can't wear it all the time as the smell bothers me.

April 11, 2019

Super wounderful

VICHY NEOVADIOL compensating complex is a great product. I super luxurious on your skin and very lightweight. It's not heavy and diminishes fine lines and makes your skin plump and beautiful with a glow. I would recommend this to all the ladies out there it truly is an amazing product and I see a huge difference in my skin its texture and all the little fine lines that a woman 55 with nine grandchildren has that you no longer see. This truly is a wonderful product. It's never too early to moisturize hydrate and take care of your skin . when you're young you should start and maintain it with a sunscreen as well .this product truly is a little miracle in a jar.Theresa Saunders.

March 19, 2019

absolutely love VICHY

VICHY has always provided a quality product that worked for me. I now have tried the Neovadiol line and just love it. my skin is sensitive and many other products can irritate if they are heavily scented or use a lot of chemicals. I found this to be a great product and my skin absorbs it evenly. I can apply foundation without getting clumpy uneven sections. My skin has been smoother and fine lines seem to have disappeared. I was having dry flake sections on my face in winter and this has helped repair my skin.

March 19, 2019

Good day cream

This is a light day cream that is quickly absorbed, and so light that my skin doesn't feel like there's any product on! For my combination/dry skin though, it's a little too light. However, it has a slippy feel after application, and works great under makeup!
    The product does have a discernible fragrance, while this doesn't bother my skin, I don't find it to be particularly pleasant. It is quite strong so beware if you are particular about the scent of your products.

March 18, 2019

It's the bomb! I'd definitely buy it!

This product is amazing! Moisturizes extremely well...I can see a noticeable difference in my skin within one week of use. It's firmer, less blotchy and much more moisturized. I highly recommend this product!

March 12, 2019

Efficacité

Cette crème est une petite merveille, la senteur est super agréable, la texture douce, soyeuse. Je suis enchantée. Ma peau est plus claire, souple, repulpée et bien hydratée. Je la recommande fortement.

February 04, 2019

Nice but too fragrant

I used this product once in my life and the efficiency was not so bad. I've noticed that my face was more radiant and brighter!! But I do not buy it after that because the product is too fragrant. Was not nice.

August 14, 2018

My face felt great, would buy this cream again

Wow, I was really happy to get this Vichy Neovadiol Compensating Complex face cream.
    I immediately tried the cream as soon as I received it.
    Since I did not have the night cream I also wore it at night, so I imagine I got twice the effects.

I'm in my premenopause which I find is not really fun, and I did notice that my skin is in fact changing and not for the best I must admit..
    It does look dull and it is starting to sagg just a wee bit, and I have very few wrinkles.

I had never tried any of the Vichy products before so I felt honored to be chosen to review one of their products.
    I used the face cream for 14 days and I have already seen some changes. I've noticed that there has been a bit more firmness around my lips and I did notice that my face has a cetain glow to it. So I guess if I continue to use the cream complex there will be more changes. Maybe I'll look 5 years younger? (laugh)

With prolonged usage, Neovadiol Day Cream will target 4 fundamental signs of menopause which are dullness, loss of density, sagging, and dryness.
    Neovadiol Compensating Complex Face cream targets all signs of ageing caused by hormonal changes.
    This rebalancing and compensating daily moisturiser helps to put back into skin what the menopause takes away.
    During menopause the skin starts to produce less of the ‘youth’ hormone DHEA, which can lead to skin slackening and a loss of density and structure.
    This advanced replenishing complex works to redensify and redefine the contours of the skin, ensuring that skin appears more taut.
    A combination of Hyaluronic Acid, Hepes and Pro-Xylane concentrated at 3% are able to reproduce the benefits of DHEA, ensuring that all signs of ageing caused by the menopause are combated, from lack of firmness to skin dryness.

I'm really satisfied with this face cream and will be buying some more in the future.

I do hope you will give this face cream a try, cause it is truly worth it.