Vichy Idéalia Eyes Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 337 in Eye Cream

Double correction, optical and biological, that acts on the 3 dimensions of ideal eyes, both instantly and over time. A remarkably pleasant texture: light pink, fast-absorbed, rich and hydrating while remaining surprisingly fresh, it doesn't leave any oily residue behind.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Idéalia Day Care and Vichy Pureté Thermale 3-in-1 One Step Cleansing Micellar Solution

October 23, 2016

I have to say I had high hopes for this eye cream. It's well-priced, smells nice, the texture is smooth. But I didn't really see any difference. I suppose it does its job as an undereye moisturizer, but as for an anti-aging cream, I think there may be a better product out there.

August 30, 2016

Love this eye cream! I have awful dark circles underneath my eyes and this stuff helps so much. My make-up applies so much smoother now and my eyes look so fresh. Every time I put this on I am amazed at how smooth it makes the skin around the eyes, very soothing and I enjoy the applicator I have never seen one quite like this one.

August 22, 2016

Really loved the new Vichy Idealia eyes product!! After only a few days of usage, I started to see a change. It reduces slowly the fine lines all around my eyes. Would definitely recommend to my friends!

August 21, 2016

I got this product to try for free from chick advisor. I couldn't use this product for the full 4 weeks. I used it for about 3 days and it stung so bad because something in the product I'm allergic to. Wish I could have used it more but thank you for letting me try it.

August 20, 2016

I really loved this product. It didn't irritate my sometimes sensitive skin. It made the skin around my eyes look rejuvenated. I would definitely recommend this product to others.

August 19, 2016

Je suis encore mitigé quant à l'efficacité de ce produit. J'ai parfois l'impression d'en avoir dans les yeux même si je fais très attention lors de l'application. Je vais poursuivre le test et ferai une nouvelle évaluation après un usage plus long du produit.

August 19, 2016

In the short term it is hard to see and report any results but the product overall seems to be of good quality and not heavy. Thanks for the opportunity to try.

August 19, 2016

This product was easy to use and gave an instant result taming puffiness. Not greasy or heavy and left a smooth finish. Thank you for introducing me to this product!

August 18, 2016

Vichy Idealia Eyes is certainly a great product. It is wonderful quality and quite effective. It is also a wonderful price for such a great product. It is wonderful for the eyes and I will buy again.

August 17, 2016

I have sensitive skin and this product feels great! Love the applicator!! You can tell just by the feel that this is a high quality product.I could see a visible difference in my skin after just a few uses.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender