Vichy Idéalia Day Cream for Normal-Combination Skin Reviews

An antioxidant rich formula specifically formulated for normal to combination skin to correct first signs of aging: smoothes fine lines, boosts glow, refines pores.

October 07, 2019

High end beauty product with fantastic results

Took years off my skin looked like a teenager again and skin was so smooth and perfected loved the result. If the price was right would buy it again. Blotchiness in skin was greatly improved.

May 15, 2019

Best Day Cream I have ever used - LEGIT

I got this product as a free trial from Vichy. I have extremely sensitive skin with red undertones. I have used this product for two months now on my skin, and I can notice a visible difference to the redness on my cheeks. I had some bad acne scars, that are 100% diminishing with using this product. It leaves my skin so smooth, but not greasy. I use it under my foundation daily with no issue. Honestly I like this product so much I will continue to buy and use it.

April 18, 2019

Vichy Day Cream

Vichy Day cream for normal-combination skin, looks beautiful in it's package. The product looks rich and inviting. As for the product use. I did like the amount of moisture that it provided my skin. I did not love the smell of the product though, I found it quite floral and I would not recommend this to anyone with sent sensitivities.

April 11, 2019

Too Flaky

I was so excited to try this face cream. I really wanted it to become my new day time moisturizer, but it just wasn't the right product for me.
    This would have worked well as a fast absorbing moisturizer, except that it flakes off during application. The formula is a nice, creamy consistency, but it kept creating moisturizer flakes all over my face and hands every time I applied it. Even when I tried to apply it strictly to my hands, everything I touched enjoyed a flurry of moisturizer snowflakes.

April 11, 2019

I would definitely repurchase!!!!!!!!

I really like this cream the scent is very subtle and the texture is really great, light weight however when I used it it was over the winter season and this winter was very brutal so using this cream wasn't that much effective so now that the weather is changing am going to purchase another one......... #Thanks for choosing me to try this great product!!!

2.7/5

April 09, 2019

Nice for some..too expensive for what you get...

I got this to try for free as I’m an avid skincare enthusiast. I’ll be frank. It’s too many ingredients and the ones that would make an actual sodden eve are sadly too far down the list so the amounts of them in this product aren’t enough to show results. I think you can do much better buying simpler products without the filler ingredients that often cause people trouble. Me included. I’ll stick to my products from The Ordinary for anti-aging and brightening. The jar is very pretty though.

April 09, 2019

Smooth on first touch

I would buy this product again and again! Love how smooth this cream went on my face, it felt very moisturized (even in cold weather). The scent is subtle and refreshing. Would recommend if you have dry skin and need a boost.

April 06, 2019

Great new addition to my routine

I received this as part of a package to review for free and what a great find. I used it in combination with the firming serum and I love the results. My skin was smooth and refreshed from the first use. It gave me well hydrated skin all day, it absorbed right away with no greasy residue and no clogged pores or outbreaks. Loved the refreshing, light scent as well. Definitely my new go to skin routine! I would highly recommend.#gotitfree #vichyLoverCA @ChickAdvisor @VichyCanada

April 06, 2019

Great moisturizer

I really enjoyed this moisturizer - it has a nice scent and texture, it's not sticky and did it's job well. No breakouts, which is a deal-breaker for me. Overall, a success!

April 04, 2019

I love it!

I really love this cream. It leaves my skin feeling super smooth and yet doesn't make my skin oily, which is awesome because I have insanely oily skin.