Vichy Idéalia Day Care Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

Enriched with Vitamin E and Kombucha, it improves skin radiance and minimizes the look of fine lines and pores.

• Kombucha: Obtained from Ceylon black tea, which naturally contains a unique combination of AHA + Vitamins + Probiotics + Polyphenols
  • Vitamin E: Natural anti-oxidant playing a key role in the reducing signs of aging
  • Adenosine: Stimulates the renewal of the epidermis and boosts the anti-wrinkle activity of Kombucha
  • LHA: Activates micro-exfoliation and promotes the absorption of Kombucha and Adenosine
  • Mineralizing Thermal Water: Soothing and fortifying
For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Idéalia Eyes and Vichy Pureté Thermale 3-in-1 One Step Cleansing Micellar Solution

December 04, 2016

This cream is amazing I will send an email to Everyone I know so they can sign up I love the smell of it and it is so smooth!Thanks for the opportunity to try it!

October 25, 2016

c'était la première fois que j'applique la crème vichy Idéalia et franchement je ne regrette pas. c'est une très bonnne crème, elle laisse ma peau bien hydratée, et que j'apprecie la plus c'est sa texture et son odeur lèger. je la recommende fortement

September 29, 2016

For years Ive had teouble finding a cream or foundation that didnt spark up acne on my face . THIS product dis it for me . Its a light semi coverage BB cream that I been using for 2 years noq and dont intend on stopping its about 30$ a bit pricy if youre use to a brans like covergirl or maybeline which Also does the teick for many but for me this is GoLd!! :)) so happy I found this BB cream

August 30, 2016

This day cream is great for dry sensitive skin. It's definitely on the pricey side at $45 but it lasts a lot time, a tiny dot will do your whole face. My skin has never felt or looked better, I am very happy with the performance of this product.

August 21, 2016

I got this product to try for free from chick advisor. I loved how smooth this product went on. I used it daily an made my skin look better. I might buy this again but I have found other product worked just the same but cheaper. Still a great product.

August 20, 2016

The new Vichy Idealia Day Care is very interesting! My skin is really hydrated and after only a week of usage, I started to see less fine lines! My skin is also more radiant and really happy with the results! I'll buy again for sure.

August 20, 2016

I really loved this product and would totally buy it. It didn't irritate my sometimes sensitive skin which is a huge plus for me. I would definitely recommend to others.

August 19, 2016

Ma nouvelle crème de jour! Je l'adore, ne rends pas mon visage gras, a une bonne odeur et une légèreté que j'apprécie. Merci pour cette belle découverte!

August 19, 2016

It isn't a heavy formula which I find is very hard to find these days. Would try again but not convinced to switch from my normal brand. Thanks for the sample as I normally wouldn't buy.

August 19, 2016

This product was a great fit for me. Non greasy and smooth. Did not feel heavy on my face and was a great product under makeup. I was thankful to be introduced to this line and will continue to use it regularly. Thanks!

Neuven added a new review for