Vichy Ideal Body Replumping Lip Balm Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #7 out of 946 in Lip Balm

Triple action for dry to damaged lips: smoothness, softness and comfort all day long. With Shea butter and Macadamia oil for intensively nourish and protect the skin and Beeswax for soothing and healing of damaged tissue.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy Ideal Body Milk and Vichy Ideal Body Spa Shower Gel-Cream.

June 22, 2017

It's a love hate but I just bought my second!

Ok so I love this stuff except for two reasons: the flavour/scent is strange beyond belief... roses! If you can get past that it's actually a really great formula. Not sure about plumping but I imagine that they mean from a hydrated point of view (like the hydrated, slightly plumped appearance your skin gets after you moisturize with a good cream) so that's what I think they mean by "plumping" but it's very misleading for anyone that's actually looking for a lip plumper gloss.... this is not that product!!!! For me, what got me buying my second one if these is the texture of the formula.... I'm addicted! I'm a lip gloss junkie and I like what I like.

0.8/5

May 31, 2017

The only thing I liked about this is the packaging. The angled tip and the light pink/peach tube is nice. The product itself feels more like a body cream than a lip balm, it's not moisturizing and smells very strange. No idea how it's marketed as a "replumping balm" it's drying and not enjoyable to use. Would not repurchase.

May 08, 2017

I have been using this products for awhile, as a regular treatment and wash, always gets the dryness out ,and sometimes use alone, would recommend others to try it.

April 25, 2017

Great product! Really hydrates my lips, and keeps them feeling smooth and soft. It smells lovely and absorbs nicely into the skin. Although I feel as though its plumping properties aren't very effective, it's a very nice lip balm to nourish the lips.

April 06, 2017

I bought this product for it's hydration not its plumping effect so I am very satisfied with the results but if you are looking for the plumping effect I think you will be disappointed. I love the feel of this product on my lips (no stickiness), it smells nice (which is important right below your nose) and lasts really well (no need to reapply every 5 mins) but I saw no plumping effect whatsoever. So although I am pleased and would buy again I would not recommend this product to up your duckface game ;)

January 26, 2017

Wow que dire de ce gloss pour les lèvres!! Je le trouve fantastique. Il laisse les levée très douce et soiyeuse. Je l'est acheté chez jeancoutu pour environ 15$ et je suis satisfaite!

January 19, 2017

i love vichy products and i thought this lip balm was pretty good. it really hydrated my lips and i liked the scent not to overpowering. I didnt notice any big changes with my lips looking more plump though.

August 23, 2016

ce produit est fantastique pour les leves. Normalement l'été je viens avec les leves toutes gercer et la c'es wow Il rends les levres doux et soyeuse en meme temps donne un semi lustrer.. Merci :)

August 22, 2016

My sixteen year old daughter was really excited about this product. Her lips are very dry and nothing she tried worked for her. Her review of the lip balm was fantastic.Her lips felt soft and smooth. This will definitely be a keeper . Thank you for choosing us for this great tester opertunity
    Julie&Sydney;

August 21, 2016

Le repulant à lèvre est très agréable à porter. La douceur laissé sur la lèvre après y avoir mit le baume Vichy est incomparable. J'ai adoré également l'action prolongé du produit. Ce produit est formidable.