Vichy Ideal Body Spa Shower Gel-Cream Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 581 in Body Wash

Transform your skin in 20 seconds. Your daily shower becomes a spa experience with this gel-cream body cleanser enriched with Vichy thermal spa water with 15 mineral active ingredients and naturals oils.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy Ideal Body Milk and Vichy Ideal Body Replumping Lip Balm.

December 25, 2016

SMELLS GREAT, MOISTURIZES WELL, & CALMING
    I enjoy this body wash because for one its smell is different and smells beautiful. it leaves my skin feeling nice, and its really calming and relaxes my muscles. I also love that there's small sparkles in it gives my skin a nice sparkle. I also really like the bottle because the design and the user friendly spout that allows product control.

December 08, 2016

Very expensive and truly great shower gel. It has a nice rich lather and it smells too good to be true. Skin softening happen immeditely. The chemists who came up with this concoction really got it right. This stuff is dowright amazing and if you use a shower pouf it really lathers good with minimal amount of gel, thus; making bottle last a great deal longer.

December 08, 2016

I"m in love with this shower gel cream, the scent is awsome and it leaves my skin very soft with a very nice scent , love love love this shower gel!!! My favourite

October 24, 2016

Love the scent and the lather it gives, my skin felt very smooth although I still used moisturizer after. Wish the scent lasted longer post shower! For what it does though, I still find it a bit pricey for a 'shower cream.'

September 29, 2016

J'aime tellement l'odeur du produit. Hydratant pour la peau,il la laisse lisse et super douce au touché. Format pratique pour la douche. Je le recommande.

August 22, 2016

I was very excited to try Vichy Ideal Body Spa Shower Gel-Cream. I felt rejuvenated. A little goes a long way with this product. It lathers on my skin very nicely with a beautiful fragrance which was a huge bonus.
    Julie

August 21, 2016

Le gel-crème de douche Vichy est un produit remarquable. La sensation laissé après usage est une sensation d'hydratation et de bien-être. Son odeur douce mais délicieuse nous donne envie de l'utiliser à toutes les douches ! Ce produit est simplement magnifique

August 20, 2016

It's a nice change using Vichy Ideal Body Spa shower gel-cream. I am certain that not only does the shower gel smells wonderful, something I do believe we all care about, but acknowledging the ingredients, and the use of Vichy's body cream-made my experience with many years of purchasing, trying new products, keeping very few that I already purchase, truly love the combination of gel and cream. My skin is more vibrant, clean, soft-with a delicate scent feeling vibrant and clean. You~as the tester and consumer~will continue to use and buy. I am hoping that a gift pack of Vichy products will soon become available. Thank you for this wonderful opportunity of sampling high end name products, aka Vichy.

August 19, 2016

J'ai adoré le gel douche Ideal Body Spa, wow ça sens le ciel, ma peau est belle et hydrater, je l'utilise en combinaison du lait pour le corps de la même gamme, je l'aie aussi recommender à mes amies

August 19, 2016

this stuff works wonders. Don't even need to put lotion on after. Lathers well and smells good and leaves you super soft. I got it for free for the review and I am so happy I got to try it because body wash is something I struggle with choosing.