Vichy Idealia Life Serum Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 281 in Serums

The 1st lifeproof skin idealizer for a spectacular transformation of skin quality: fresh complexion, even skintone, refined pores and rested features.

Try it with Vichy Idéalia Skin Sleep

December 23, 2016

The serum in the Idealia line was too drying for me. Fine lines under my eyes and on my cheeks became more visible after a few days of use. I saw much better results using just the day/night cream combo of the same collection.

It soaks in quickly and leaves an almost powdery finish on the skin. Mild smell. The texture looks very luxurious. It's pricey.

October 09, 2016

I was so incredibly impressed with this product. I have a lot of bad sun damage spots from baby oil nightmare suntanning in my early days. Back when we didn't know just how bad the sun was for our skin. Now I' trying to get rid of all these brown spots on my face and after a month of using this cream I didn't notice the spots the second I looked in the mirror. 2 months later and I barely see them anymore at all. I'm going to keep using this stuff!!!

July 15, 2016

A really good serum base that I wore under my makeup and it made my skin feel fresh and soft all day. I didnt get the inevitable dry patches I normally get when wearing foundation alone. It seemed to 'blur' a few of my fine lines under my eyes as well. It made my skin feel refreshed and just really soft to the touch. I will purchase again, I do thiink it is a little expensive, however you do only need a tiny pea sized drop per day.

July 15, 2016

I swear this stuff prevents your skin from looking horrible! Adds radiance to dull skin, minimizes the look of pores, prevents you from looking over tired and is a great makeup base. I have oily skin in my t zone and this serum does not make me look super shiny and gross. Love it!

July 05, 2016

I love this serum! I feel like it helps the moisturizer to stay on all day that is so so important to me. I feel like it`s the perfect primer for all the products I put on my face after that. Vichy products are always superised me.

June 28, 2016

Exelente serum I love it ! Perfectly to wear all day. Feel fresh in your face helps to minimize your age lines I use this product every day and had a great fragrance

June 21, 2016

For a dermatologist recommended serum, this Vichy Idealia serum is pretty reasonably and competitively priced - especially for such a great formulation! This serum is awesome because it is for women in their mid twenties who live busy lives, but are starting to notice those first signs of ageing. It helps reduce the size of your pores (enlarged pores are a sign of ageing!),evens out the skin tone, and gives you a nice glow! I love it!

June 21, 2016

Ce produit est merveilleux. Il redonnait beaucoup d'éclat à ma peau et j'avais un réel plaisir à l'utiliser vu son côté sensoriel intéressant. Très belle texture et une odeur sublime.

June 12, 2016

I use it in the morning after I cleanse my face, and I love how it's non greasy and soft it is and it gives me an even skin tone and brightens my complexion.

June 08, 2016

I love this, not greasy or overly aromatic. I use it in the morning and at nighttime. no, I don't expect a miracle at my age, but it does make me feel better about myself and for me that feels good. I'll keep using it.

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    couponing

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Emerald City

Davapink added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Zenni Optical