Vichy Liftactiv Supreme Night Cream Reviews

LiftActiv Supreme is the #1 Anti-Aging franchise in Canadian drugstores, targeted to fight wrinkles and loss of firmness.

24 hour moisturizer that provides a lasting lifting effect. Wrinkles are visibly reduced. Skin is firmed. A look of youthfulness is restored.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 Supreme and Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Day Cream

August 11, 2016

I really love this night cream. It has a lovely fragrance and texture and is easy to apply. It really moisturizes my skin and leaves it feeling soft, smooth and firm! I would highly recommend this product!!

August 11, 2016

I've never been one for night creams as I don't like to pile anything on my face after I've washed away the day but this didn't leave me feeling like anything was there. My skin felt good having that extra bit of moisture at the end of the day and still felt good when I woke up. I tried it as part of a free trial and I love it!

August 10, 2016

When I look for a good night cream, I want something that absorbs well into my skin and smells pleasant so that I can sleep well.
    This cream makes my skin feel soft and smooth which is the perfect before bed treatment.
    It comes in a nice blue jar and has the look and feel of a high end product.
    My skin is feeling softer and the fine lines are much less noticeable since I started using the supreme night cream.
    I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for softer, younger looking skin.

August 10, 2016

I am so impressed by the Vichy line. This night cream really works. At least for me it does. My pores are disappearing, my skin is tightening and my wrinkles are diminishing. What more could you ask for? I've used this cream for a couple weeks, and I've noticed a slight softening of the lines around my eyes. I got this to trial, but I honestly really, really like it.

August 10, 2016

Thanks ChickAdvisor and Vichy for the opp to try Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Night Cream! Good results in a relatively short time period. Smooth product that leaves your skin smooth and soft without the greasy feeling. Need to use very little at a time - With this LiftActiv supreme Night Cream, a little goes a very long way. Easy to incorporate into my daily skin regimen. Great to have an option with fewer steps for a great result! Noticed softer skin with less defined lines and no dryness at all! Thanks ChickAdvisor!!

August 10, 2016

The Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Night Cream was fantastic. At the end of the day applying it is like a drink of cold spring water for your face. Woke up with skin that felt refreshed and hydrated.

August 10, 2016

I received this as part of the Chick Advisor Club! I love Vichy products and this night cream is luxurious! I love the way my skin looked after using this product. Since I started using it, my complexion has improved--my skin is so soft in the morning! My skin is smoother, the clarity is improved and lines are softened. I would definitely purchase this product.

August 09, 2016

I am not a big fan of night cream as i am always in a rush to go to bed. This night cream feels refreshing and not too heavy and it smells great. I notice after a few days, that my skin felt softer and i saw a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles.

I would recommend this night cream.

August 09, 2016

Great Product I really loved how this product made my skin feel and look. My wrinkles around my eyes and forehead started to disappear and I was getting many compliments on my skin and how young I looked.. Thanks Vichy

August 09, 2016

I LOVED the Vichy LiftActive Night Cream! Effective and hydrating, this smoothed out my face nicely! Quite youthful looking, if I dare say so myself! I loved this cream's consistency, very luxe and rich. I was NOT a fan of the scent of the Night Cream though, as compared to the day cream. I feel the scent was too much and too heavy for a night cream. I awoke to refreshed looking skin in the mornings and really felt this worked its magic on my face overnight! Though I did not notice a reduction in wrinkles on my face, I did notice a deep hydration that seemed to fill them in a little more, plumping them up you could say.

My only complaint would be that it did not come with a little applicator to keep your fingers out of the jar and keep it hygienic.