Vichy Liftactiv Supreme Day Cream Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

LiftActiv Supreme is the #1 Anti-Aging franchise in Canadian drugstores, targeted to fight wrinkles and loss of firmness.

Immediately: Blur - Instantly smooths the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Brightens complexion.
Until Evening: Stimulate - Skin looks plumped. Features appear younger and more rested.
Over Time: Correct - Deep wrinkles are visibly smoothed. Skin looks firmer.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 Supreme and Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Night Cream.

November 02, 2016

I tried this as a sample and I was in love with how it went on my skin, it is really rich and creamy, it is great for my dry winter skin and I can imagine it's anti aging properties due to its high oil content. My skin feels, brighter , tighter and it wears really well under my makeup. What else can I say this is a wonderful face cream and I believe it to be super effective.

November 02, 2016

I use this product after the vichy face wash and vichy serum. I love all of vichy products. This moisturizer goes on smoothly and isn't heavy or greasy. I have normal/combination skin and it goes on evenly and absorbs right away. I have a fresh feeling glow afterwards and hydrates my skin well.

September 28, 2016

I'm torn when it comes to this product. It seems like this type of Day Cream doesn't absorb into my skin. I was left with a film and residue and my makeup wouldn't apply properly. On the other hand, my friend tried it, and she loved it! So I would recommend this to people with older skin that absorbs the moisture.

August 25, 2016

I loved how soft my skin felt after using this product for a month. I did however feel that the product was very heavy on my skin. Overall it gave me a decent result.

August 24, 2016

The Vichy Liftactiv Supreme Day Cream smooths the look of my fine lines and my wrinkles. I feel I look younger and rested. My deeper wrinkles are smoothed and my skin looks firmer. Love the feeling of that cream all day. It doesn't stick and it's not greasy. I can wear it under my makeup.

August 22, 2016

Love this day cream! Never had results like this with all the high end products! I use this Liftactiv day cream, Liftactiv serum and liftactiv night cream and all I can say is wow! It really works at least for me and my pores are disappearing plus my skin is tightening and my wrinkles are diminishing.

August 22, 2016

excellent produit,une creme de jour non grasse,les rides son attenué un légé parfum ,aucune allergie tres bon produit je vous le conseille fortement

August 21, 2016

I was not a fan of the day cream. I always use a serum first and then the creams. I found though that after using the cream and putting on my makeup (foundation specifically) that everything immediately began flaking off my face! I tried letting the cream sit longer prior to adding makeup but that didn't work, even tried a different foundation, nothing worked. I never had this problem with any other creams I've used.

August 20, 2016

Awesome. Cant believe how much it worked . Love how the lines just seemed to disapear. Have recommended to my friends and family. Well worth the money spent to continue using product.

August 20, 2016

I really enjoyed the scent of this lotion, it was also light enough to not effect my foundation and contour powder. I noticed my skin became softer as well as a slight glow.

Sakimitama added a new review for
Bliss Naked Body Butter

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge