Vichy Normaderm Anti-Acne Purifying Gel Cleanser Reviews

This ultra-gentle soap-free, alcohol-free cleansing gel deeply cleanses sebum and impurities without over drying or irritating the skin. Its ingredients have purifying, anti-bacterial and keratolytic actions to help prevent new imperfections from popping up.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Normaderm Pore-Tightening Lotion and Vichy Normaderm Corrective Anti Acne Treatment
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

April 30, 2020

Cystic Acne BE GONE!

I have been using this cleanser for over 9 months, and it has significantly helped reduce my cystic acne problems. I've had cystic acne for years, and nothing seemed to help, until I used this. A little bit goes a long way - one pump provides enough lather for my entire face and neck. It has a light scent to it, but the smell goes away once the product is rinsed off. It doesn't make my skin feel stripped, just really clean. I follow up with the Normaderm Purifying Lotion, and this combo has saved my skin from breakouts. I still get the occasional cystic acne spot, but not as many as before. I'll continue to use this product until they stop making it!

April 30, 2020

Je recommande

Ayant une peau grasse et sensible, j'adore ce savon qui nettoie efficacement et qui n'irrite pas ma peau. J'apprécie aussi le fait que l'odeur soit très discrète.

April 04, 2020

Love this Facial Cleanser

I have oily skin and when I use most facial cleansing products they overly dry out my skin after washing which causes my skin to produce more oil. Not with Vichy Normaderm products!! They leave your skin feeling fresh and clean but not dry and tight. I would highly recommend this product above Clinque and other higher priced products.

April 02, 2020

It even smells nice 👍

I have used this product previously. I have extremely stubborn acne so unfortunately it did not exactly clear my skin... but! It was a nice refreshing cleanser that didn’t dry out my skin. It even has a nice smell to it :)

January 30, 2020
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Great cleanser

This cleanser feel like a great quality product and smells fabulous and is light in texture, i feel fresher and skin feel healthier after applying..in the past i have used other products in the Vichy range and this is one of the best i have used for results and excellent value for money

January 16, 2020

Highly recommend this one

This one is very good in terms of cleansing, quality, and for sensitive skin is the best! It doesn’t hurt and gives a sense of purity after its use. I highly recommend!

November 08, 2019

I love this product for a second cleanse

I use this as a 2nd step in my double cleanse. It is foaming but not drying and smells fresh. It has also lasted a very long time as a little goes a long way.

October 28, 2019
    Doncaster, United Kingdom

Fantastic

For a long time I was looking for a face gel and cream with acne problems for adults. The first month, I was pleasantly surprised by the result. I used this gel and cream day and night. In addition, I bought a Vichy Normaderm face wash gel and tonic, cream. After a few months, my skin was sensational. Whenever my acne returns, I rarely get back to Vichy normaderm

October 24, 2019

I love this cleansing!

My favorite cleansing ever! I won this product from a friend last year and since I never bought another one! Just a small amount of the gel clean everything and it's great to remove makeup.

September 18, 2019

Love this Cleanser:)

This nice cleanser came with a set that contained a 3in1 scrub, this gel cleanser, and a sample of the boosting serum; so I paid 20 Dollars for the set, which I think it's a great deal.
    Anyway, I really like this cleanser! I cleanse my skin with it at night, and it leaves my skin texture very soft! Love the gel texture and how gentle it is. Somehow the scent isn't strong but it's lovely:)).
    I will repurchase in the future. ♡