Vichy Pureté Thermale 3in1 One Step Cleanser Reviews

Ultra-quick and practical cleanser for sensitive skin. Perfectly cleanses, tones and removes all traces of makeup. Its unique milk-gel texture is as soothing as a milk and as fresh and comfortable as a lotion. Leaves skin feeling clean and non greasy.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy Neovadiol Magistral and Vichy Neovadiol Magistral Elixir Oil.

February 03, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great facial cleanser

Very nice light gel cleanser. Removes my make up really well making skin feel really refreshed. I do still need to use an eye cleanser first since this will not remove mascara.

February 01, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Works so well!

I’ve been using this for a little over a year now, I usually have to switch out my skincare products after 3 months because my skin becomes sensitive to them. But this cleanser has been the exception to that so far. Leaves my skin feeling amazing every time!

December 22, 2019

Makes my skin feel soft

Just purchased this product and really liking how it makes my skin feel. I live in a dry climate and my skin is getting dryer with age. Skin feels soft after use. Like others, I prefer to wash off with water. Because it's a cleanser and toner, I feel the price is very reasonable.

November 25, 2019

Un must

J'adore tellement ce démaquillant 3 en 1 de Vichy. Il démaquille bien, il nettoye et hydrate à merveille mon visage et mon cou. Il ne laisse aucune sensation grasse non plus et sèche rapidement. Parfaite pour ma petite peau sensible. Un de mes bons achats de 2019. J'en ai 2 bouteilles.

November 08, 2019

Love this cleansar to remove makeup

I love to use this cleansar as a first step in my double cleanse. It is light and moisturizing and non stripping. I mix it in my hands with water and use it on my face. I have used it off and on for about 3 years.

October 05, 2019

LOVE this stuff!

My only complaint is that it’s a little on the pricey side. But man, I love this stuff!

I’m usually not a fan of “no rinse”, and I feel like I DO have to rinse after! This stuff doesn’t make me feel the need to rinse. This 3 in 1 feels fantastic on your skin. It takes makeup off quickly and easily, leaving skin feeling so soothed and moisturized.

Love it!

September 24, 2019

Très bon démaquillant

J'adore ce produit. C'est le seul démaquillant que j'utilise. Le maquillage s'enlève très bien et nettoie bien ta peau. Il ne laisse pas ma peau huileuse ce que j'adore.

September 12, 2019

Parfait demaquillant

Cest un demaquillant parfait pour la peau! Il demaquille tout en un et quand jarrive dune soirée ca prend pas de temps a tout enlever cest gros pour le prix

2.3/5

September 12, 2019

Didn't really work, left a residue

I was excited to try this product because I like the idea of a 3-in-1 cleanser. I usually remove my makeup with a cleansing balm or oil and then wash with a regular liquid or cream cleanser. I found with this cleansing milk, I needed to use about seven cotton pads to get the makeup off my whole face and I didn't feel clean at all afterwards. I tried it a few times and I felt like I needed to wash my face with water every time. Even as a precleansing step, it was so wasteful to use all those cotton pads. Regular micellar water works much better. Nice idea, but I'd give this produt a pass!

August 26, 2019

je le recommande fortement!

Je l’utilise depuis plusieurs année et je l’adore. Je n’aime pas les textures laits habituellement mais celui là est parfait! Laisse ma peau douce, hydrater et propre. Je ne sens pas de tiraillements sur ma peau, donc ne déshydrate pas ma peau et ne me cause aucun boutons. Parfait pour ma peau sensible!