Vichy Pureté Thermale 3in1 One Step Cleanser Reviews

Ultra-quick and practical cleanser for sensitive skin. Perfectly cleanses, tones and removes all traces of makeup. Its unique milk-gel texture is as soothing as a milk and as fresh and comfortable as a lotion. Leaves skin feeling clean and non greasy.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy Neovadiol Magistral and Vichy Neovadiol Magistral Elixir Oil.

June 20, 2019

Softer Skin

I got this from a friend of mine. I was glad that it was 3 products in one. It took off my makeup and it made my skin felt cleaner than what I was using before. My husband noticed after a couple of days how soft it was. That's when I knew it was a keeper.

June 07, 2019

I've been using this product for years

I have been purchasing this product for years now. I dont have sensitive skin and my face feels just as amazing. My face feels moisturized and soft. I use this cleanser everyday and it has never let me down.

May 31, 2019

Nettoyage rendu facile

Ce produit multi-usage rend le nettoyage de la peau facile et rapide. Il laisse la peau douce et rafraîchie et ce en une seule étape. Hypoallergène difficile de ne pas s’en passer.

May 26, 2019

3 in 1 Cleanser

Vichy Pureté Thermale 3 in 1 is part of my 7 steps cleansing routine every night. It is so gentle on the skin that you can use it every time that you need to take your makeup off. It’s like using buttermilk on your face. It even does the job of a eye makeup remover. The 300ml bottle last at least 6 months so for value it’s a steal. It’s a great cleanse to have in your face cleansing arsenal. Great buy.

0.8/5

May 14, 2019

Overpriced and dried out my skin

I switched to this cleanser hoping for something more gentle on my face. It totally dried out my t zone and it took more than a week for my face to come to normal..stopped using jt.

April 15, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great multi-purpose product

As someone who is not big into skin care- this is a great multi-use product. This product gently removes eye makeup, and leaves the skin feeling soft. I also find that this product lasts quite a long time (3-ish months per bottle), considering I use it twice a day.

April 10, 2019

Have used this product for over 10 years

This is my favorite face wash. I have sensitive skin and this was does not irritate my skin. It removes your makeup, tones and cleanses all in one. I highly recommend.

April 05, 2019

Skin Looked Filtered

This product does everything it said; it completely removed all of my makeup including eye makeup the first time. I always like to give my face a bit of a second wash because I often find that there seems to be a bit of makeup left - one wash to remove makeup, the second to clean, but with this product there was no makeup left in the second wash, and my skin felt very clean and not at all dry. I don't have acne, but it still made my skin clearer and it looked softer - i don't know exactly, but it looked like I applied a filter on my skin, but in real life. I am switching to this product!

April 04, 2019

Love this cleanser

I received Vichy Purete Thermale 3 in 1 One Step Cleanser as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club. I loved this product. The packaging was simple but easy to use the product and I love the size of the product. Often with high end cleansers you get very small amounts per package but this felt like such a value with the amount you receive. I have normal skin and this product worked wonders. It left my face feeling soft, refreshed and clear. I would absolutely purchase this again.

April 04, 2019

Great Cleanser to Eliminate a 3 Step Process

I received this product for free as a part of the Product Review Club, to give my honest opinion. I waited until almost the last possible day to write my review, to give myself, and my skin, enough time to adjust to this product and review it properly. I generally use the 7 Step Skin Care line from Aloette. But, sometimes, when I`m too exhausted at night (I am 7 months pregnant now) it is a lot to commit to doing all those steps. Cue my love for this Vichy product!!! It is actually very effective at removing the day`s makeup (waterproof makeup is a bit stubborn). I was skeptical about it being able to be a toner and a moisturizer. But, after repeatedly only using this product to remove my makeup and not applying anything else to my face, and waking up in the morning looking, and feeling, refreshed, I am convinced! I will absolutely buy this product again as it is great when you`re on a time crunch.