Vichy Pureté Thermale 3in1 One Step Cleanser Reviews

Ultra-quick and practical cleanser for sensitive skin. Perfectly cleanses, tones and removes all traces of makeup. Its unique milk-gel texture is as soothing as a milk and as fresh and comfortable as a lotion. Leaves skin feeling clean and non greasy.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy Neovadiol Magistral and Vichy Neovadiol Magistral Elixir Oil.

October 15, 2020

Great for Sensitive Skin

This is billed as a makeup remover, cleanser and toner all in one. I have never used it to remove makeup, so I can't review that aspect. I have used this as a gentle cleanser, either in the morning or when my skin was feeling very sensitive and for that purpose it's worked quite well. It is a cream formula and doesn't lather, and you are supposed to wipe it off. I find it leaves my skin feeling soft and soothed, and as long as as I don't over load on product there is no film left behind.

October 05, 2020

Gentle cleanser for sensitive skin

I love this gentle 3 in 1 cleanser by Vichy. I don't wear heavy makeup and this cleanser does a good job removing gentle makeup and sunscreen. Its 3 in 1 formula also means that I don't have to use toner afterwards.

June 25, 2020

Did not remove make-up completely.

This cleanser is gentle, especially for the delicate skin around the eyes. But I don't really think it is very effective removing mascara. I would not recommend this product for make-up removal.

June 15, 2020
    United States

Wouldn't buy again

I think this is a good cleanser, it's just not for me. I have sensitive skin but it's also quite oily, and I don't feel it does the best job of removing excess oil and makeup. I always feel like I have to use another cleanser after using this. I think it would be better for someone with dry skin.

June 09, 2020

Excellent achat, je l'adore!

J'adore ce produit! Il est conçu pour les peaux sensibles et est donc très doux pour la peau. Ce que j'aime le plus, c'est que le produit ne laisse pas la peau grasse après son utilisation et qu'il n'est pas irritant pour les yeux dans le cas où on en reçoit une petite quantité dans l'oeil par mégarde. J'ai l'habitude de mettre du mascara et une ligne de traceur liquide sur ma paupière et ce produit permet d'enlever mon maquillage de façon très efficace (même les produits hydrofuges). D'ailleurs, il est très pratique étant donné sa formule 3 en 1 qui permet de l'utiliser soit comme un lait nettoyant, une lotion tonifiante ou bien comme un démaquillant pour les yeux. Je recommande définitivement ce produit!

April 11, 2020

Thermale

Le meilleur démaquillant pour peau sensible avec de l'eau thermale alors il est super hydratant et nettoyant je l’adore il enlève toute trace de maquillage

March 25, 2020

Works well all in one step

I loved that it cleanses, tones and removes make-up all in one step. It has a pleasant floral scent that doesn't require rinsing. It has a milky, silky texture. I applied the cleanser on my face in a circular motion and took it off with a cotton pad every morning & night. It does not require rinsing plus it does not leave my face sticky or greasy. It left my face hydrated, soft, silky, smooth & a fresh clean feeling. It is gentle yet effective on waterproof make-up. I enjoyed how easy it was to even when you are exhausted. It works well on my sensitive skin plus no reactions.

March 02, 2020

Very nice

This works quite well, and it's very gentle on my skin. i tend to wear quite a bit of makeup however, so i do prefer to rinse it off. it says not to rinse, but i do. it does rinse quite easy, easier than most non-rise cleansers.

February 27, 2020

My Go To Face Wash

I love this face wash/cleanser. No strong smell. Very creamy feeling on my skin and feels like a gentle moisturizer when I apply. Rinses off very clean feeling and my skin feels so soft right after.

February 03, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great facial cleanser

Very nice light gel cleanser. Removes my make up really well making skin feel really refreshed. I do still need to use an eye cleanser first since this will not remove mascara.