We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers.

4.3/5
429 reviews
Vichy Pureté Thermale 3in1 One Step Cleanser Reviews

Description

Ultra-quick and practical cleanser for sensitive skin. Perfectly cleanses, tones and removes all traces of makeup. Its unique milk-gel texture is as soothing as a milk and as fresh and comfortable as a lotion. Leaves skin feeling clean and non greasy.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy Neovadiol Magistral and Vichy Neovadiol Magistral Elixir Oil.

    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 12, 2019

    Very nice

    I love this cleanser, it’s so convenient for an on the go face wash, camping and travelling. I love the scent it’s very soft and the texture is nice it makes my skin feel nice and velvety, I would repurchase this and I love all Vichy products

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.7/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 09, 2019

    Wonderful Product!

    Love this product. It’s very gentle and completely removes make up. I love that it doesn't irritate my skin at ALL and it is gentle but effective. Just a small amount goes a long way. It also does not irritate my eyes.
    #gotitfree #vichylover #chickadvisor

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.8/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 07, 2019

    Wow!!!

    Wow!!! J’utilise ce produit depuis plus d’un an et il est tout simplement merveilleux. Il nettoie en profondeur, il démaquille sans laisser une sensation de brûlure et surtout il laisse la peau douce. Son efficacité est irréprochable. Son rapport qualité/prix est plus que bon. C’est un produit très abordable et d’une qualité merveilleuse. Je vous le recommande sans hésitation.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.7/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 06, 2019

    This stuff is amazing

    This is a wonderful face cleaner, great for sensitive skin and blemishes. It's a bit pricey but worth every penny. Also leaves your face soft to the touch and moisturized!!!!!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.2/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 03, 2019

    Très bon produit

    J'ai eu la chance d'essayer le produit et j'ai vraiment aimer! On ressent la propreté après et bien hydrate. Je trouve que le résultat est super après quelques utilisationutilisations. J'ai aussi fait essayer à ma soeur et pour sa part elle a tout simplement adorer le produit et ajouter à sa routine du soir !

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    Anonymous
    March 03, 2019

    Adore

    Meilleure produit pour le visage hydrate en profondeur nettoie bien les pore de peau ne laisse pas la peau seche ou grasse je le recommande fortement a chaque femme

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 02, 2019

    Vichy 3 in 1, a staple

    I use this cleanser along with the 3 in 1 toner, micellar combo and its transformed by skin beyond words. Im also a sucker for branding so this line caught my eye from the beginning. I will continue to use this day and night.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.8/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 28, 2019

    Excellent cleanser!

    This product exceeded my expectations! Normally I find 2 in 1s are diluted and don’t always have truth behind what they say they do. This product does everything it claims for me! It’s an excellent gentle makeup remover and I like to leave a layer on my skin to absorb at night. It absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave behind a residue. I also love that it does dry out my skin like most cleansers.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 26, 2019

    I recommend this cleanser to everyone I know!

    I love this 3 in 1 cleanser. It is amazing in every way. You don't even need water to clean face. Which is something i like, you can just put it on a dry cloth and wash face then i like to rinse and use a toner. It is great for getting eye make up off as well.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.7/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 26, 2019

    Je l achèterais encore et encore j'adore

    Ce produit est magique
    J'adore comment ma peau sens au toucher après utilisation de ce produit wowo
    Je le recommande définitivement à tout le monde quel ptit bijoux

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.