Vichy Pureté Thermale 3in1 One Step Cleanser Reviews

Ultra-quick and practical cleanser for sensitive skin. Perfectly cleanses, tones and removes all traces of makeup. Its unique milk-gel texture is as soothing as a milk and as fresh and comfortable as a lotion. Leaves skin feeling clean and non greasy.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy Neovadiol Magistral and Vichy Neovadiol Magistral Elixir Oil.

May 12, 2021

So soft!

This cleanser is amazing, not only can you use it all over your face, but it leaves your skin feeling velvety soft! I highly recommend using this for make up removal, but just for every day cleansing, it's worth it.

April 03, 2021

I would def buy this again works amazing

The Vichy cleanser 3in 1 Works amazing for taking my makeup off and gentle enough on my sensitive skin skin feels so smooth after! Do not have to use a lot either.so lasts awhile.

March 27, 2021

Great for sensitive skin

I love this cleaner. Add to my daily double cleaning routine. Very gentle and non irritating for my skin. Never caused any breakout. Takes off all my makeup easily. Will recommend

February 26, 2021

Brilliant 3 in 1 cleanser

Growing up, my mother would only buy Vichy products but I always enjoyed trying different products. I must say.. after trying other make up removers.. I had to go back to this Vichy 3 in 1. I just love the richness of this cleansingmilk and its smell! It leaves my skin clean and pampered. I tend to have a very sensitive and dry skin so this product is perfect for me! It helps keeping my skin hydrated and fresh.

October 15, 2020

Great for Sensitive Skin

This is billed as a makeup remover, cleanser and toner all in one. I have never used it to remove makeup, so I can't review that aspect. I have used this as a gentle cleanser, either in the morning or when my skin was feeling very sensitive and for that purpose it's worked quite well. It is a cream formula and doesn't lather, and you are supposed to wipe it off. I find it leaves my skin feeling soft and soothed, and as long as as I don't over load on product there is no film left behind.

October 04, 2020

Gentle cleanser for sensitive skin

I love this gentle 3 in 1 cleanser by Vichy. I don't wear heavy makeup and this cleanser does a good job removing gentle makeup and sunscreen. Its 3 in 1 formula also means that I don't have to use toner afterwards.

June 25, 2020

Did not remove make-up completely.

This cleanser is gentle, especially for the delicate skin around the eyes. But I don't really think it is very effective removing mascara. I would not recommend this product for make-up removal.

June 15, 2020
    United States

Wouldn't buy again

I think this is a good cleanser, it's just not for me. I have sensitive skin but it's also quite oily, and I don't feel it does the best job of removing excess oil and makeup. I always feel like I have to use another cleanser after using this. I think it would be better for someone with dry skin.

June 09, 2020

Excellent achat, je l'adore!

J'adore ce produit! Il est conçu pour les peaux sensibles et est donc très doux pour la peau. Ce que j'aime le plus, c'est que le produit ne laisse pas la peau grasse après son utilisation et qu'il n'est pas irritant pour les yeux dans le cas où on en reçoit une petite quantité dans l'oeil par mégarde. J'ai l'habitude de mettre du mascara et une ligne de traceur liquide sur ma paupière et ce produit permet d'enlever mon maquillage de façon très efficace (même les produits hydrofuges). D'ailleurs, il est très pratique étant donné sa formule 3 en 1 qui permet de l'utiliser soit comme un lait nettoyant, une lotion tonifiante ou bien comme un démaquillant pour les yeux. Je recommande définitivement ce produit!

April 11, 2020

Thermale

Le meilleur démaquillant pour peau sensible avec de l'eau thermale alors il est super hydratant et nettoyant je l’adore il enlève toute trace de maquillage