Vichy Neovadiol Magistral Elixir Oil Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 620 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

Neovadiol Elixir helps replenish essential lipids lost with age, leaving skin nourished, glowing and visibly re-plumped.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy Pureté Thermale One Step 3-in-1 Milk Cleanser and Vichy Neovadiol Magistral.

January 06, 2017

I sensed the scent of the product to be pleasing fresh and earthy. The oil spread easily over the surface of my face and not greasy in appearance. It melted into my skin seamlessly. This oil extended the Vichy Neovadiol Magistral cream for months. Great buy.

September 20, 2016

Vichy Neovadiol Magistral Elixir Oil is amazing! I was a bit hesitant to use oil on my face but am a believer now! My skin is a mixture of normal to dry. Now, it has a silky smotth feel and never dry! Love it. As a side note, I tried it on my forearms, as a have a bit of issues with skin breaking, It worked. Vichy Neovadiol Magistral Elixir Oil is a part of my eceryday regimen and I can recommend t to all!

August 26, 2016

THIS OIL IS VERY CONCENTRATED YOU NEED ONLY 4-5 DROPS AT MOST TO PUT ON FACE AND NECK. MY SKIN FEELS VERY HYDRATED AND NOURISHED AS IT SINKS INTO MY SKIN. THIS OIL IS NOT GREASY AS MOST WOULD THINK IT ABSORBS WELL INTO THE SKIN AND HAS AMAZING RESULTS.

August 22, 2016

I really enjoyed the oil. Nice smell, not greasy, leaves the skin soft and radiant.The only con is I cannot use it every day because my skin becomes oily.I continue to use it every second day.

August 22, 2016

using this Elixir on my face has made my face look and feel smooth, no greasy look , it gives a nice glow on your face, makes you feels your face has a nice glow and it makes my face feel good.

August 21, 2016

I received this product as part of a free trial from Chick Advisor. This product made my dry skin feel soft and smooth. My skin is extremely dry, so this product is exactly what I need to counteract that dryness.

August 20, 2016

Ho que j'ai adorer cette huile tellement efficace que j'ai vu une différence seulement après quelques jours d'utilisation. Elle a une odeur très agréable, merci et je le recommande fortement.

August 20, 2016

I received this free trial product from Chick Advisor. I found the Vichy Elixir Oil easy to apply where I needed it most. I used it morning and night. I found that the oil helped enrich my dry skin. My face even felt as if I had a mini face lift. My makeup application seemed to glide over my eyes and face.

August 19, 2016

I really like the way this oil goes on and the smell, for my skin type and my age group an oil works best for my skin type. The name is a bit long and complicated

August 16, 2016

I really like how the oil isn't too oily and absorbs right into my skin making feel like my skin is craving for it. I think everyone's skin can make use of this! I'm an elderly and I have many wrinkles on my face and even though I haven't seen much difference in my wrinkle lines, I do feel like my face is softer. I think the price for this amount is also a good price and value compared to other oils. I think this is a great start for the more senior ladies like myself.

Updated On: August 16, 2016