Vichy Pureté Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel Reviews

An ultra-performing foaming gel that cleanses away all impurities and pollution residue for a fresh, soft and radiant skin. Purisoft technology (Moringa seed extract):
  • Cleanses all impurities: pollution particles, dust, excess sebum.
  • Reduces the effects of hard water (irritations and discomfort) on the skin
For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Pureté Thermale Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover and Vichy Pureté Thermale Skin Renewal Creamy Scrub

July 05, 2019

Vichy

J'ai adoré! Pour moi qui est toujours pressée c'est parfait. C'est rapide ca nettoie bien et ca laisse une sensation de fraicheur aur mon visage. Excellent achat

July 05, 2019

Best Product

simply the best does its job in a perfect manner just as it wash done on the advertisements. works on a any skin type its not sticking onto one type only which makes this product brand famous. I purchase this product once a while and my family just loves it..

June 06, 2019

love it

j'ai eu la chance de tester ce produit en achetant un nettoyant, il le donnait en essaie et j'ai adorée. malgré que j'ai la peau acnéique, il nettoyait vraiment bien tout en laissant un effet de fraîcheur et de douceur. je le recommande.

June 05, 2019

Hard Water's Assassin

I received a sample of this and once it ran out, I immediately bought the full sized. 1 pump creates a rich yet light lather and within 2-3 days of am and pm use, my skin was glowing, clear and happy! I live in a municipality that has hard water, and this cleanser helps minimize the effects. I have stopped using additional astringents/toners because my skin is perfectly prepped for serums and moisturizers. Love it!

May 08, 2019

One of my top cleansers

I have tried many different facial cleansers, some I bought, some are from samples. This Vichy one I bought at the L'oreal warehouse sale for $11 and it was a great buy! I like that it's a gel and one pump is just the right amount. It also foams just a little, not too much bubbles I don't like that. And it really cleanses very well. After I cleanse I sometimes use cotton pad with toner and there's rarely any residue left. Great product!

April 06, 2019

Great

I have never used this product before. I was so surprised. It didn’t have a harsh smell at all. When I put it on my face it felt great. It was so easy to remove and when done it made my face feel amazing. Thanks for this full sized product for me to sample.

March 25, 2019

Super bon prosuit

Bonjour
    J'ai essayé ce produit et je l'ai adoré. Il est doux pour la peau et il sent bon. Les produits Vichy sont super. Je vais en racheter.
    Merci pour le produit.

March 17, 2019

Great product

I usually not use gel cleanser because they make my skin dry but rhis one u definitely have to try, nuce hydrating and smooth skin is going to be your results

March 13, 2019

One of the best cleansers!

I've been using this cleanser for a week or so i'm in love with it. It makes my face feel fresh and so clean. It gentle yet effective and smells great. The fact that its got no parabens make it so much better and makes me feel better about the product i'm using on my face. I highly suggest purchasing this product.

March 08, 2019

Just ok

I received this product as part of the product review club. I was so excited to try out this cleanser. Living in the country and having water from a well, I was very excited when I saw that the cleanser specifically targeted hard water buildup. I also noticed that it mentioned leaving your face clean, without it being tight or dry. The first thing I noticed was that the cleanser had a really nice scent. The gel went on smoothly to my face, and had a nice texture. However, when my face dried, I noticed that it felt dry and tight. In fact, I would say that it felt more dry and more tight than my regular cleansing products. This was a bit disappointing, as that was something that product has specifically mentioned. I still like that it is supposed to help with hard water, but I don’t know that I would recommend this product.