Vichy Pureté Thermale Waterproof Eye Make-up Remover Reviews

Removes waterproof makeup and limits the loss of lashes. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Pureté Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel and Vichy Pureté Thermale Skin Renewal Creamy Scrub
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

August 20, 2016

Je ne suis pas une très grande utilisatrice de maquillage mais j'ai tout de même créé des occasions pour pouvoir tester le démaquillant waterproof yeux Pureté thermale. Je trouve qu'il travaille bien, même avec un mascara à tout épreuve.

August 19, 2016

Wow i love this product, just takes all my waterproof makeup off easly and it doesn't take lot's. a simple step by skaking the product and clean has easy has that. i take this product everywhere i go on vacation and i wouldn't use another kind.

August 16, 2016

wow merveilleux,il démaquille merveilleusement bien,eyeliner, brillant pour les yeux etc.jadore et le recommande vraiment il adoucis les paupieres et les détend,définitivement 5 étoiles

August 12, 2016

This eye makeup remover I got for free from
    Chickadvisor to test and I really liked it. The smell was mild and it only took 2 wipes to remove my eye makeup with no stinging or irritation.

August 12, 2016

Vichy Purete Thermale waterproof eye makeup remover is an outstanding product...its not greasy (which most removers tend to be) and it removes my eye makeup very easily...So I don't have to keep rubbing my eyes..
    I also didn't find that it irritated my eyes at all because I have very sensitive skin.
    If you have sensitive skin this is the product for you...actually even if you don't have sensitive skin this is the product for you.
    I recommend this product it is really awesome

August 11, 2016

I've always been a user of waterproof mascara because I wear contacts. This product works so gentle and effective it's a amazing. With having no scent and such a mild lotion, there is no irritation or lash loss which is an appreciation. With a tender light rub with not much effort the product removes your make up with ease. I'd recommend this to anyone who appreciates quality and the duty of your make up routine made a more pleasurable experience.

August 11, 2016

This is by far the best makeup remover that i have used. it removes water proof mascara so quick and easy, there is no need to try to remove make up twice with this product. love it

August 11, 2016

As a contact lens wearer, I have to be particularly careful what kind of products I use near my eyes. I have recently been using Vichy's Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover at the end of the day when I need to take my eye makeup off, but also when I have to correct my extremely waterproof eyeliner if I mess it up in the morning. Although it does have a bit of an oily residue, the oil makes the removal of the makeup really easy and gentle with no need for rubbing. This is especially important when correcting a mistake, because needing to rub my eyes often leaves marks and redness which is something I would like to avoid in the morning.

* I received this product for free as a ChickAdvisor staff member.

August 11, 2016

I found this eye makeup remover to work fantastic. It even takes off my waterproof mascara. It doesn't irritate my eyes or dry out the skin around my eyes like other removers.

August 10, 2016

I received a bottle of this product for free for review purposes.
    I put on some pretty heavy duty eye makeup and basically bomb proof mascara before trying this out. It took a few swipes, but managed to remove everything.
    It works well, no odor or stinging. The only downfall to me is the price point.