Vichy Pureté Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 993 in Facial Cleansers

An ultra-performing foaming gel that cleanses away all impurities and pollution residue for a fresh, soft and radiant skin. Purisoft technology (Moringa seed extract):

• Cleanses all impurities: pollution particles, dust, excess sebum.
  • Reduces the effects of hard water (irritations and discomfort) on the skin
For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Pureté Thermale Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover and Vichy Pureté Thermale Skin Renewal Creamy Scrub

January 19, 2017

J'adore ce gel nettoyant! Il est doux pour mon visage qui est très sensible. Étant donné que j'ai la peau fragile mais que j'ai tendance à faire de l'acné, il me faut un savon capable de prévenir l'acné tout en ménageant ma peau. Ce gel remplit très bien les deux fonctions!

January 07, 2017

J'ai vraiment aimé la sensation de nettoyage en profondeur et de fraicheur laissée par le produit. Contrairement à d'autres produits, je n'avais pas l'impression de résidu huileux. C'est la première fois que j'utilisais un nettoyeur en gel et j'ai vraiment aimé son efficacité. Le produit est un peu dispendieux mais les plus gros format permettent d'économiser davantage et avec certains rabais offerts régulièrement en pharmacie, le produit est plus abordable.

November 30, 2016

I have very hard water and it really dries out my skin, especially in the winter. I needed something to stop outbreaks so I opted to spend a little more for this Vichy product. I have the bottle in my shower and wash my face with it. It is wonderful. It cleans very well, has a nice scent too.

November 29, 2016

ive been using it for a couple days makes my skin smooth and no film feeling when you wash off the soap ! smells amazing also ! not harsh on your skin

October 26, 2016

I am a Vichy fan and always will be. I didn't think about buying this cleansing gel before, but after using the sample I received in the mail, I think I will try it. Especially it is only $19.95 for such a high end and effective brand with so much research behind it.

This gel rids my complexion of impurities that can cause me to break out, and especially blackheads, which are deep down and if you try to get them out, they usually turn to a red sore infected blemish. This gel helps keep those nasty black heads away. It refreshes my skin and leaves if feeling rejuvenated, clean, clear, bright, dewy and the perfect amount of moisture.

The gel is cooling when I apply it to my face, it lathers up gradually and nicely. I like how it removes dust, dirt, and just all the yucky build up from the day. I work with Bulk Foods, and I am constantly cleaning and filling, and flour, sugar, dust on the shelves and bins.. You can see the dirt color in the water in the sink when I get home and wash my hands and face (even though I wear gloves and wash my hands often at work). It is insane to think how much dirt attaches it to our skin even with a wash.

I totally recommend this from Vichy.

October 21, 2016

J'ai vraiment aimé ce nettoyant en gel de Vichy! Je suis d'ailleurs une grande fan de la plupart de leurs produits,malheureusement ça coûte assez cher et je n'ai pas toujours les moyens de me procurer leurs produits mais j'ai essayé ce gel dans un échantillon et je l'ai adoré!

August 29, 2016

Love this product. My face feels clean and smell so good. This gel is perfect for normal,sensitive type of skin. You need just a small amount and it foams great.

August 26, 2016

This product is really good. You only need to put a small amount of water and it foams beautifully. You than feel your skin very clean and not dry anymore. The scent is very fresh. It really does a good job! I love it!

August 24, 2016

I love this product. It cleanses my skin. It also removes all the dirt that is in my skin. When you first wash it off it make your skin smooth. After like five minutes you skin is a little soft. But your pimples will look very dry. But overall it's very good

August 22, 2016

It's great how your skin feels after. No film no residue. Just a look and feel of being refreshed. Used in
    Combination with the other samples it truly has a noticeable difference. The price is very comparable

Jofournier added a new review for
    Shampooing dove

bdh0420 added a new review for
    Nivea Creme

Emily-Rose added a new review for
    Voltaren Emulgel