Vichy Pureté Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 1024 in Facial Cleansers

An ultra-performing foaming gel that cleanses away all impurities and pollution residue for a fresh, soft and radiant skin. Purisoft technology (Moringa seed extract):

• Cleanses all impurities: pollution particles, dust, excess sebum.
  • Reduces the effects of hard water (irritations and discomfort) on the skin
For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Pureté Thermale Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover and Vichy Pureté Thermale Skin Renewal Creamy Scrub

March 20, 2017

This is a great product. I have been using it for a few weeks now and noticed a huge difference in my combination skin. You only need a small amount as well as it goes a long way and leaves your skin feeling clean all day.

March 03, 2017

It works very well noticed andifference in about 5 days takes the fines lines around mouth and eyes.they start looking very very fine the more you use the better it it worth every cent you pay would recommend highly

January 19, 2017

J'adore ce gel nettoyant! Il est doux pour mon visage qui est très sensible. Étant donné que j'ai la peau fragile mais que j'ai tendance à faire de l'acné, il me faut un savon capable de prévenir l'acné tout en ménageant ma peau. Ce gel remplit très bien les deux fonctions!

January 07, 2017

J'ai vraiment aimé la sensation de nettoyage en profondeur et de fraicheur laissée par le produit. Contrairement à d'autres produits, je n'avais pas l'impression de résidu huileux. C'est la première fois que j'utilisais un nettoyeur en gel et j'ai vraiment aimé son efficacité. Le produit est un peu dispendieux mais les plus gros format permettent d'économiser davantage et avec certains rabais offerts régulièrement en pharmacie, le produit est plus abordable.

November 30, 2016

I have very hard water and it really dries out my skin, especially in the winter. I needed something to stop outbreaks so I opted to spend a little more for this Vichy product. I have the bottle in my shower and wash my face with it. It is wonderful. It cleans very well, has a nice scent too.

November 29, 2016

ive been using it for a couple days makes my skin smooth and no film feeling when you wash off the soap ! smells amazing also ! not harsh on your skin

October 26, 2016

I am a Vichy fan and always will be. I didn't think about buying this cleansing gel before, but after using the sample I received in the mail, I think I will try it. Especially it is only $19.95 for such a high end and effective brand with so much research behind it.

This gel rids my complexion of impurities that can cause me to break out, and especially blackheads, which are deep down and if you try to get them out, they usually turn to a red sore infected blemish. This gel helps keep those nasty black heads away. It refreshes my skin and leaves if feeling rejuvenated, clean, clear, bright, dewy and the perfect amount of moisture.

The gel is cooling when I apply it to my face, it lathers up gradually and nicely. I like how it removes dust, dirt, and just all the yucky build up from the day. I work with Bulk Foods, and I am constantly cleaning and filling, and flour, sugar, dust on the shelves and bins.. You can see the dirt color in the water in the sink when I get home and wash my hands and face (even though I wear gloves and wash my hands often at work). It is insane to think how much dirt attaches it to our skin even with a wash.

I totally recommend this from Vichy.

October 21, 2016

J'ai vraiment aimé ce nettoyant en gel de Vichy! Je suis d'ailleurs une grande fan de la plupart de leurs produits,malheureusement ça coûte assez cher et je n'ai pas toujours les moyens de me procurer leurs produits mais j'ai essayé ce gel dans un échantillon et je l'ai adoré!

August 29, 2016

Love this product. My face feels clean and smell so good. This gel is perfect for normal,sensitive type of skin. You need just a small amount and it foams great.

August 26, 2016

This product is really good. You only need to put a small amount of water and it foams beautifully. You than feel your skin very clean and not dry anymore. The scent is very fresh. It really does a good job! I love it!