Vichy Pureté Thermale Waterproof Eye Make-up Remover Reviews

Removes waterproof makeup and limits the loss of lashes. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Pureté Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel and Vichy Pureté Thermale Skin Renewal Creamy Scrub
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017
    2.2/5

August 09, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

GREASY

I wanted to like it, but my eyes are so greasy after using it. I really don't like it, it's okay since it's from the drugstore but I would not go out and purchase this again.

Good product

I enjoyed getting to try this as I typically use Annabelle Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover Pads or just Miceller water. This worked well! Did it blow me away, no. But it worked nicely and didn't take a lot of rubbing. I do use non-waterproof mascara. The only slight dislike is the oiliness but I am washing my face after use anyways.
    Will I rush out any buy after I finish, probably not. I just think there are more economical options that work as well.

August 08, 2018

My makeup just melts away!

Thank you to Chick Advisory for the opportunity to try this product as well as the Vichy cleansing foam for free! Before trying these products, I had never tried any Vichy products before ... although I really wanted to because I had heard nothing but good things about the brand! Well, I will have to say that the wait was worth it because I am very impressed. I rarely wear water proof mascara or other water proof products, but when I do, it's always a struggle to remove this makeup at the end of the day. This Vichy makeup remover though, made it seem like a cakewalk! I have very sensitive skin, so I'm so so happy that I no longer have to stand there and scrub at my eyes when I'd rather be in bed reading or sleeping!

Très efficace

Je me cherchais depuis longtemps un démaquillant pour les yeux qui viendrait à bout de mon mascara waterproof. J’ai les yeux assez sensibles donc je cherchais celui qui serait assez efficace, mais doux pour les yeux. Jusqu’à maintenant, je crois que celui-ci est celui qui répond le plus à mes besoins. Je l’ai beaucoup aimé et le rachèterai sans hésiter!

August 07, 2018

Super produit

J’ai eu l’opportunité d’essayer ce produit qui m’a été envoyé par chickadvisor. Belle decouverte. Super doux pour les yeux , ne laisse pas de fini gras. Démaquille très bien.

August 05, 2018

Works fantastic

I have the opportunity to try the Vichy waterproof eye make up remover for free
    I am very happy with this product
    I typically fight to get my waterproof mascara off Lodi g eye lashes as I scrub , but with the Vichy waterproof eye makeup remover it cane off quickly and easily
    No greasy feeling no burning sensation. Just off and clean
    I am extremely impressed and would for sure recommend this product to all mascara wearing ladies

August 02, 2018

My first waterproof make up remover

I haven't tried a make up remover since I was younger so I was happy to try the Vichy Purete Thermale Waterproof Eye Make-Up Remove for free. I applied the product to a cotton pad to remove eye make-up before the gym. The product felt a touch oily, but I wasn't turned away by it. It was effective at removing my mascara and eyeliner.

August 01, 2018

Gentle and gets the job done!

I was really happy to try this product and like it too - I had high expectations for it. I have sensitive eyes that don't react well to all makeup removers but this one didn't irritate me at all. The product is advertised as non-greasy: when you are wiping it off with water, the skin feels a bit slippery but once you pat your face dry with a towel, there is no greasy feeling at all. My face felt hydrated and clean. This did the job for removing my makeup but what made me love it was that it didn't dry my skin out after washing. The price point is a bit over the average drugstore brand makeup remover but I think it's worth it if you're someone like me who doesn't wear makeup every day and would be able to make use of this for a long period of time.

2.0/5

July 31, 2018

Not a good eye makeup remover

I received this in the product review club for reviewing purposes. I had high hopes since a lot of my favourite eye makeup removers look the same (shake to make the oil mix in with the other liquid), but this did not perform at all. I had to use several cotton pads with this in comparison to the one I normally use for a product that is about 1/3 the price. While this did not irritate my eyes, my other, more affordable and affective removers also don't. I was disappointed with this and will not purchase and do not recommend. I will use it until it's done since I do not like wasting product, but after that I will be right back to my favourites.

July 30, 2018

Vichy Pureté Thermale Waterproof Eye Make-up Remover

J'ai adoré le produit il ne m'a pas du tout irrité et bruler les yeux. Pas d'odeur et parfait pour les yeux sensible . J'utilise aussi se produit pour le visage tellement qu'il est bon pour démaquiller.