Vichy Pureté Thermale Waterproof Eye Make-up Remover Reviews

Removes waterproof makeup and limits the loss of lashes. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Pureté Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel and Vichy Pureté Thermale Skin Renewal Creamy Scrub
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

April 06, 2019

I am super sensitive around my eyes so I was nervous about this product. It was amazing and worked perfect. I had some pretty dark eye makeup on and it all came off with this product with some light wipes. I was so surprised. Thanks so much for this product.

April 03, 2019

Best

Vichy helped me alot by giving me a best best waterproof eyemakeup remover ever.. i always get teouble removing my eyelash waterproof mascara , and this one help me like a miracle.. i would name it a miracle.. will definitely recommend and will continue to buy

Updated On: April 03, 2019

Thanks for giving me this great sample to try

April 03, 2019

Absolutely love this makeup remover

Bought this during Christmas time as a 2 pack for the same price as the individual, so I took a chance over my usual remover and I am so happy with it, I'll never go back. Its so soft on the skin, yet not oily like some where your eyes get greasy from removing mascara with it. Its hydrating, light. Overall excellent product!!!!

March 25, 2019

Léger et efficace

Bonjour
    J'ai essayé ce produit et je l'ai adoré. Il est doux pour la peau et il sent bon. En plus il est très efficace. Les produits Vichy sont super. Je vais en racheter.
    Merci pour le produit.

March 13, 2019

Very effective in getting waterproof mascara off

I've used this product a few times in the last week and I have found it to be very effective in removing my eye makeup. In the past with other products i've always found that they didn't do a great job removing all of my mascara especially waterproof mascara. However this one was able to remove it all and was very gentle on my skin. Highly recommended

March 12, 2019

Great product

I received this product for free as part of the product review club. I was very pleased with how well this makeup remover worked. Unlike other makeup removers I’ve tried, it didn’t leave a greasy feeling in my skin. I still washed my face with cleanser first, and then used this remover to help get all of my eye makeup off. It did a good job, and didn’t irritate my sensitive skin around my eye. I would use this product again.

March 08, 2019

Great makeup remover

I was kindly sent this to try out and this is a great makeup remover. Now my review won’t be as good as other as I only wear mascara on my bottom lashes and very rarely at that but obviously to test this out I needed to see it’s removing skills.
    I’m a neutrogena oil free makeup remover fan used that for years, and this is equally up there with it. It’s not oily and feels almost moisturizing to the area. It comes in a huge bottle which is a plus.
    And it’s a pretty blue colour ;)
    I would definitely recommend this product!

March 04, 2019

Super

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement pour en faire l'essai. La bouteille est très jolie. Ce produit fonctionne très bien et enlève tout trace de maquillage facilement et efficacement. Parfait pour la peau sensible. Le coût est un peu élevé, mais je recommande sans aucun doute ce produit.

March 03, 2019

Fait le travail

À la base je ne suis pas une personne qui se maquille beaucoup donc utilise peut ce genre de produit . J’ai trouvé qu’il fonctionnait bien et enlevait mon maquillage comme prévue. Est il meilleur qu’on autre je ne sais pas je suis pas experte mais j’ai bien aimé !

March 01, 2019

Great product!

Thanks ChickAdvisor for providing me with the opportunity to try this waterproof make-up remover. The Vichy Purete Thermale waterproof eye make-up remover does a fantastic job of removing any long lasting waterproof mascara and eyeliner without leaving any traces. I didn't have to use a lot like other product to remove my mascara. Love it!